Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have also seen this thread and also posted my comments. Where is it?

Actually I doubted if we can post such threads here, while I saw that one...that's why I didn't answer.
My doubt is cleared now :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Some days before, seeing a thread similar to this one, I asked Usha do edit that thread.....just a few days after Asid was banned. Usha did so, hearing my words.

If it's against Boddunan rules, admin can ban us without any notice. :evil:
That's why I told her to do so

I am eternally indebted to you Sandhya :huh: cant imagine what would happen without you... :ohmy: :dry:

I don't want to see any valuable member here punished....if he/she has done some mistake unintentionally. :) :) :)

Actually, admin can even ban us without any notice since this matter is repeated by admin many times before.

About article writing sites and forums........

If we have doubt, we can ask him or any moderators before posting such threads. If so, we will be tension free. Isn't it? :) :)

Exactly my thoughts ! When I first registered I thought this forum was one man (woman) industry, where all the jobs including postings were done by one person (?) only including that of moderator and adminstrator :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually I doubted if we can post such threads here, while I saw that one...that's why I didn't answer.
Some days before, seeing a thread similar to this one, I asked Usha do edit that thread.....just a few days after Asid was banned. Usha did so, hearing my words.

Oh i thought we can ask about other sites here on threads i did not know that it is not allowed here.I will take care of it in future. :blink:

I am eternally indebted to you Sandhya :huh: cant imagine what would happen without you... :ohmy: :dry:

Never mind every one however learned about rules and all can make mistakes. Remember lamby and MysD? ;)
Few hours back i started a thread "Any one knows about Hubpage?" but now i am not able to find it here. :blink:

Can anybody tell where it disappeared? :blink:

Deleted by a moderatore? :blink: if so then may i know the reason?

:blink:

I think that discussing of other online site is not allow or Another thread is present just like this.So this thread is no more use.....And Moderators delete this thread............

Suraj, also one more thing to add to this, never tell or suggest moderators to keep or delete a thread!! They are wise enough to understand what to keep and what to not!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjeev that you cannot promote other earning sites here they will be removed. If you still continue you will be banned.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Never mind every one however learned about rules and all can make mistakes. Remember lamby and MysD? ;)

Sunil and Sanjeev, a request to you, whatever happens on the Mylot, please keep it there, do not discuss those issues here please. If you want to discuss, you can use the PM option!!

Few hours back i started a thread "Any one knows about Hubpage?" but now i am not able to find it here. :blink:

I think that discussing of other online site is not allow or Another thread is present just like this.So this thread is no more use.....And Moderators delete this thread............

Suraj, also one more thing to add to this, never tell or suggest moderators to keep or delete a thread!! They are wise enough to understand what to keep and what to not!!

Sorry Mam i am not order any Moderator.My mean is that Due to presence of same thread.Moderator delete you thread.......It my opinion.........

Sorry Mam i am not order any Moderator.My mean is that Due to presence of same thread.Moderator delete you thread.......It my opinion.........

Just so you understand this, that's okay!!!

Sunil and Sanjeev, a request to you, whatever happens on the Mylot, please keep it there, do not discuss those issues here please. If you want to discuss, you can use the PM option!!

Ok Kalyani,i would keep this in mind for future. :blink:

But please clear doubts is it wrong to discuss any site here on threads. :blink:
@Sanjeev

It's wrong to discuss about such earning sites here. It's against Boddunan rules. Also, we can't promote such any sites here

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
There is possibility of deletion by a moderator. He need not state reason. Just use the delete icon and the thread is deleted. This can be accidental also. a few days ago, I accidentally deleted a post in Daily dose'. But then sent a PM to the author of post that he could write fresh post as his post had been accidentally deleted.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.