Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think one cannot deny the fact that staying together gives more opportunity to quarrel but it also gives opportunity to understand each other. It is said that when two people stay away from each other, love flourish but they should also come together to experience the love that has flourished.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I think one cannot deny the fact that staying together gives more opportunity to quarrel but it also gives opportunity to understand each other. It is said that when two people stay away from each other, love flourish but they should also come together to experience the love that has flourished.

Actually some fights are also necessary to make bond more stronger. :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I feel 2~3 months in 15 years is too less. :evil:

Though its true that when we live together there are more chances that we quarrel with each other but that's also true specially in wife & husband relationship they might not have understood each other much in those 15 years. :blink:

There are some responsibilities also in married life,one can't stay away for so longer time. :blink:

Am saying 2-3 months in 2 or 3 years.....

Actually, it's very hurting to see couples like this.
Yet, she is saying, she is happy with it

She may be lying or she may be habitual of living alone now. :blink:

I know my wife she starts crying when i have to leave my house for more than 2~3 days for some official tour or anything else. :laugh:

Perhaps she may be comforting herself with her loneliness saying so. Isn't it???

Meera sandhu
I feel 2~3 months in 15 years is too less. :evil:

Though its true that when we live together there are more chances that we quarrel with each other but that's also true specially in wife & husband relationship they might not have understood each other much in those 15 years. :blink:

There are some responsibilities also in married life,one can't stay away for so longer time. :blink:

Am saying 2-3 months in 2 or 3 years.....

Actually, it's very hurting to see couples like this.
Yet, she is saying, she is happy with it

She may be lying or she may be habitual of living alone now. :blink:

I know my wife she starts crying when i have to leave my house for more than 2~3 days for some official tour or anything else. :laugh:

What is this 'anything else'?????

"Anyhting else" means if i have gone with group of friends,gone to some relative alone etc. :blink:
My cousin sister is married to a person who works in a Gulf country. He can't afford his family there. So, chechi(sister) is living here with 2 kids and he comes once in 2 years or so for vacation. She once told me....."I feel, it's good we two are living separately. Actually, we don't have any time to quarrel. Through phone also, since telephone bill is high, we use it less for quarreling. Also vacation time is also so short that our separate living has only increased our bond through years."

Is she right? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Does it mean being together gives more reasons to quarrel than understanding each other? :S :S :S :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Great sacrifice and i think the sacrifice of sister is more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Though they say that they are happy its not true in most cases.. even my sister often says like that but she and her husband talks on phone nearly 4-7 time a day....that's it..they quarrel in those conversations itself... :evil: :)
That is part of the game, quarrels only make life more sweet. People who have some quarrels some times become more stress free.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is part of the game, quarrels only make life more sweet. People who have some quarrels some times become more stress free.

This is first time I am hearing that some quarrels some times become more stress free.
It irritates also.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes it is common one day the ego may come in our heart which makes us to quarrel with each other.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Being together gives the opportunity to love and quarrel each other. Yet, i prefer people to live together under a roof even if quarrels are common

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.