Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Film industry giving very less time only for heroins.

After marriage they are not giving good chance to act.

Actually they remain busy with kids and family also get fated and loss their heroine figure.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
For heroines in Indian film industry glamour is the most important thing and flexibility to in any type of role comes next that's why now-a-days its difficult to find a good one who can be called superstar ( all rounder).. where as for heroes things are different and beauty is just one criteria...
why I know many superstars like Vaijantee Mala, Hema Malini, Sri Devi, MadhuBala, Meena Kumari, Sadhna, Asha Parekh and Madhuri Dixit. I can give you a whole list of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Film industry is also male dominated. The actresses/ heroines are sometimes even selected by heroes or super stars.

Yet, if I were to name super star women, I shall select Meena Kumari, Nargis, Sharmila Tagore, Shabana Azmi. It is said that Dharmendra owes to Meena Kuamari his entry in films.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

why I know many superstars like Vaijantee Mala, Hema Malini, Sri Devi, MadhuBala, Meena Kumari, Sadhna, Asha Parekh and Madhuri Dixit. I can give you a whole list of them.

But these are not superstars of today... however they are evengreen starts who will always be a idol for new actresses...
There was a dream girl in the Film Industry, Hema Malini.
I haven't seen another Actress, who is named Dream Girl.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes one song is also on her-
Dream girl, dream girl
Kahi to melegi,kabhi to melegi
dream girl.

Dream girl, dream girl
dream girl.

There i one more song, which is always played when she arrives on any stage.
I am not sure about its Lyrics, but let me try.I Apologize, if you don't find me correct.

Dream girl, Dream Girl, Kahi Pyaar ka safar or Dagar or nagar, dream girl.

Want to make each day Accountable

Dream girl, dream girl
dream girl.

There i one more song, which is always played when she arrives on any stage.
I am not sure about its Lyrics, but let me try.I Apologize, if you don't find me correct.

Dream girl, Dream Girl, Kahi Pyaar ka safar or Dagar or nagar, dream girl.

Yees you are right. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But these are not superstars of today... however they are evengreen starts who will always be a idol for new actresses...

You see, if these are no superstars in female section there is no super star in male section today. Amitabh is talk of the past and Shahrukh is self promoting himself. Only Aamir is there who counts a little. But then we have Priyanka, Katrina, Karina and so on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.