Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi were the superstars and have the caliber to give hits alone and attract people to the theaters.
:)
I remember one of the films of SRIDEVI who was hit and in whole film it was only Sridevi. :laugh:

which film??

Chaalbaaj,Nagina,Chandni,Lamhe and many more. :blink:

Chaalbaaz...modern version of Sita aur Geetha.....
Both are best

Meera sandhu
No Madhuri Dixit and Sridevi were the superstars and have the caliber to give hits alone and attract people to the theaters.
I remember one of the films of SRIDEVI who was hit and in whole film it was only Sridevi. :laugh:

which film??

Both are best

Have you seen Nagina and Chandni these two films are purely hit because of Sridevi as heroes in these films have very small roles. :)
Ye heroines play an important role in film but in commercial film now a days yhey are less important.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Bollywood films consider female actress only for glamour and romance. Most of the films are based on male actor. The films which are based on female characters are mostly flopped. This can be the reason behind it.
Last year, it was a female dominated year in Bollywood.
It's after years, 2 films became super hit with ladies' effort only..... No one killed jessica and Dirty picture

I agree with this. Still there is no mega star female in Bollywood.

which film??

Both are best

Have you seen Nagina and Chandni these two films are purely hit because of Sridevi as heroes in these films have very small roles. :)

I think, Sridevi is beautifully presented in Chandini in beautiful chiffon sarees which became a trend later

Meera sandhu
It's after years, 2 films became super hit with ladies' effort only..... No one killed jessica and Dirty picture

Among Them Vidya Balan is my favorite.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Among Them Vidya Balan is my favorite.

Yes Vidya Balan is a good actress. I saw her in Dirt she has cated so nicely in that film and she is getiing matured in her acting with every film. :)

Also, never...a Heroine's name appears first while showing title of the movie :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Film industry giving very less time only for heroins.

After marriage they are not giving good chance to act.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.