Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My favourite singer is Kishore Kumar who is not with us any more.I love to listen all his songs.and my second preference is Lata Mangeshkar,Asha Bhonsle and Sonu Nigam,and its my earnest wish to meet them once and just to sing two lines of their songs in front of each of them.Though i am not a singer.

Yet, you didn't name your favourite songs dedicated for them. :S

Meera sandhu
My favourite singer is Lata mangeshkar and Jagjeet Singh
I will sing a song for Shreya Ghoshal..."Chalo tumko lekar chale". :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Many singers...yet why did you select Shreya only???? :angry: :angry:

Now, I really want your wife's e-mail id, to tell her, you want to sing this song for Sreya. Hearing this, it's sure, you will go somewhere, alone or with someone else, only God knows :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
I will sing a song for Shreya Ghoshal..."Chalo tumko lekar chale". :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now, I really want your wife's e-mail id, to tell her, you want to sing this song for Sreya. Hearing this, it's sure, you will go somewhere, alone or with someone else, only God knows :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Don't worry she won't say anything as we both are fan of Shreya and she knows this song is my favourite song of her. :laugh:
0011h_2012-07-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

In which film she sang this?

"Jism" starring Bipasha Basu and John Abrahim.Nice movie you should watch it if not. :)

Don't worry she won't say anything as we both are fan of Shreya and she knows this song is my favourite song of her. :laugh:

Hoping you are singing this song daily for your wife

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8298]}

Meera sandhu
There are many singers...

I love to meet Kishor Kumar and request him to sing song ...

CHOOKAR MERE MAN KO KIYA TUNE KYA ISHAARAA....

No...am asking you to sing

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8293]}

I can sing only in front of buffalo , because only she has ability to recognize my singing skills and appreciate me through her swinging tail... :woohoo: :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8297]}

It's really bad. You should never have called your wife 'a buffalo' openly in forum :( :(

Wht!! Wht!! Wht!!

How can I call my wife a buffalo? I am talking about real buffalo. Here is pic also for your kind information.... :lol:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8316]}

I hope your funny doubt is vaporized!! :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Is it you or.....your....???

Meera sandhu
In bhul bhulya one song of Sreya ghosal-Ami je tomar is a good song and I like most.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love to sing song from Azab prem ki gazab kahani. I love all songs in that.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.