Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, Gandhiji told about monkeys in another view....
That's we should never interfere in others' talks and matters. Let us be interested in our matters' only. By this way, we can avoid many collisions, tensions and quarrels....

Let me say one example...
Our neighbour says something bad about another neighbour to us. It may be a bad opinion, though right or wrong. If we keep it in our mind itself, it's good. But instead, if we tell the other person that he has told about you so and so, you can know its after effects....may result in a big quarrel itself. Also, it hurts feelings of many persons.
Then why should we witness such a situations. Let us be quiet while some one tell bad about our neighbour

This is not in reference to our neighbors but on a broader canvas. This is a general scenario that is taking place. Even our police is following the rule by having a photo of Gandhi in every police station and following his advice so sincerely. They never listen, speak or do any thing to protect you from evil.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That's we should never interfere in others' talks and matters. Let us be interested in our matters' only. By this way, we can avoid many collisions, tensions and quarrels....

Our neighbour says something bad about another neighbour to us. It may be a bad opinion, though right or wrong. If we keep it in our mind itself, it's good. But instead, if we tell the other person that he has told about you so and so, you can know its after effects....may result in a big quarrel itself. Also, it hurts feelings of many persons.
Then why should we witness such a situations. Let us be quiet while some one tell bad about our neighbour

Not only police total admin is following three advice.

This is not in reference to our neighbors but on a broader canvas. This is a general scenario that is taking place. Even our police is following the rule by having a photo of Gandhi in every police station and following his advice so sincerely. They never listen, speak or do any thing to protect you from evil.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Not only police total admin is following three advice.

I agree with you totally, there are only few who are sincere otherwise whole lot is going according to 'Chalata hai'.

Mahatma Gandhi's one notable exception to his lifestyle of non-possession was a
small statue of the three monkey.These three monkeys reveal speak no evil,see no evil and hear no evil.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
Let Gandhi and his monkeys say anything. But I think that the three advises do not correspond to Gandhi's views. He belied in Truth and so he would definitely admit having seen something bad. He would not ignore the fact of somebody speaking bad. He believed in satyagraha that means insisting on truth. So, how could he advise never to speak truth. What is prevalent in today's world is not Gandhi's concern. Anyone may decide what he feels best.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes this is follow today by our politician in this way.......Manmohan is not telling anything,manta Banergee Is not hear anything and our legal people not told any thing..........Will they become Gandhi's three Monkeys.......
Let Gandhi and his monkeys say anything. But I think that the three advises do not correspond to Gandhi's views. He belied in Truth and so he would definitely admit having seen something bad. He would not ignore the fact of somebody speaking bad. He believed in satyagraha that means insisting on truth. So, how could he advise never to speak truth. What is prevalent in today's world is not Gandhi's concern. Anyone may decide what he feels best.

Gandhi sure said these in different references but one can not but relate them with today's world as the people who are putting his name behind their's and claim to be his followers are ruling the nation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.