Do life plays game with us or we play game with life?

Which is correct and which one you prefer?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think both occurs....
When we take risks and experiment new things, we play the game of life.
When we are just viewers or followers of others, we need to take care of each game life play on us. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
We are real and life is not. Life is simply a notion. The time span from birth to death is called life of a person. There is no separate time for an individual. The time is same for all living at a particular time. We are active and hence we are players.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

According to me we are puppet and life play with us.They make me necessary move as life want and we only move in that direction provided by life............
Life is like a Game,take a good look at society and life in general I think you will see that we are all just playing one huge game.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes, i agree with sandhya. Sometimes we play with life and do not realize, that where the hell we are going? and sometimes life tries to give huge challenge and test us.

Want to make each day Accountable

Neither, life is no game but serious business. Life is beyond games but to do what we were assigned to do. We come here for a particular purpose, do it and depart.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Though we say that life play with us, but if we want to control our life we can. So, it is not compulsory that, life has permanent control on us. We can take a Control of our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

some times life plays with us and some times we play with our life

Sarala both the circumstances is interesting and strange. Life cannot play game with us. It is our luck and destiny which make us think so. Many of us has tendency to blame others. When we find no one to blame, we blame God, Devil, Luck and our destiny. We play the game. Everything lies in our hands.
yes, devyani what you said also right and fact. Everything is in our hands

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.