Some people do put conditions in love.
"If you are able to do these these things, then I will love you".
Friends, do you believe that love can be exchanged by some conditions.
I personally believe that love which asks some conditions to be fulfilled to be given back is not love at all.
Also, we love a person by his present character and by the way he behaves now.....Never need a change.What is your opinion? :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not think there should be any condition in love becuase love have only three condition love,love and love.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I do not think there should be any condition in love becuase love have only three condition love,love and love.

If you put forward some conditions and the other person accepts it and make that changes, will your love still remain stable? Won't it increase even a little bit? :P

Meera sandhu
I do not believe any type of condition in love.Condition in love is not love ,It is exchange.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Condition in love is not a love. :)

One should not make conditions in love those who do that do not do the true love. :)
Let us wait for more answers :P

Meera sandhu
conditions should not apply in love. If we love a person who should love everything of the person , that is him or her, their behavior, their way of behaving, their manner, their aims, their bad, their good, their aspiration, their happiness, their sadness, their problems, their solutions and many more completely. Then only it is known as true love which is also known as unconditional love.

Keeping conditions in love is not love, it is a one kind of business which has no name.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Also, if we truely love a person, we love their defects too. Isn't it?
Suppose, if my life partner is a little late in doing everything, if I really love him, I will find positive things in it even if it is a negative character. But if I don't like him, I can never afford this. Isn't it?

I think, time has come to answer that 'dislike' thread. :laugh: :laugh:

But from where can I find it? :unsure:

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya you are absolutely right. Though we love their defects, if possible with love we should rectify their defects.

As you said your life partner do everything late. right. SO you should make him do things fast with your love. suppose he have food lately. you should just make the situation that he take food fast. you can do it by saying that let us watch movie after lunch. so to watch movie he will complete his lunch fast. Like that slowly slowly without his knowledge we should rectify their defects with our love. then they will be happy and you we will be happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, sandhya you are absolutely right. Though we love their defects, if possible with love we should rectify their defects.

As you said your life partner do everything late. right. SO you should make him do things fast with your love. suppose he have food lately. you should just make the situation that he take food fast. you can do it by saying that let us watch movie after lunch. so to watch movie he will complete his lunch fast. Like that slowly slowly without his knowledge we should rectify their defects with our love. then they will be happy and you we will be happy

No yaar, he is not late. I was just quoting an example.

Actually, if we plan to go out, I am late always :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
There can be no conditions attached to love, which is a spontaneous and natural feeling and instinct. Conditions may be attached to 'arranged' love/ marriage.

I remember this song- Koi shart nahin hoti pyaaar men

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGFKqyliDVE

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.