Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I was upset when Divya Bharti died at such a young age she would have reigned the film industry otherwise. :blink:

Well buddy, the one who has come must go some day so there is nothing that you can do in such matters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even I was upset when Divya Bharti died at such a young age she would have reigned the film industry otherwise. :blink:

Well buddy, the one who has come must go some day so there is nothing that you can do in such matters.

Absolutely one who comes on the earth has to go but sometime the things happen so suddendly that make us upset like in the case of Divya Bharti she was so young when she died if she had died at the age of 50 or so then it would not have been so painful. :blink:
In one farewell when I was studied I cried a lot. Before that never knew that I am going to cry. But one friend spoke about our friendship I started crying.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Yes, it really hurts a lot. My Mother was also feeling the lost of Rajesh Khanna. He was the superstar at the age, when my mother was small.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes, it really hurts a lot. My Mother was also feeling the lost of Rajesh Khanna. He was the superstar at the age, when my mother was small.

Many of the people were fan of Rajesh Khanna and cried when he passed away yes sometimes it leaves pain in our heart when people whom we admire depart from this world. :blink:

Many of the people were fan of Rajesh Khanna and cried when he passed away yes sometimes it leaves pain in our heart when people whom we admire depart from this world. :blink:

Do you know, that night I couldn't even sleep well and woke up several times......

I have already mentioned somewhere, no doubt am his no.1 fan of Boddunan members

Meera sandhu

Yes...me too...

That time, we had only Doordarshan.......I really loved this cute heroine.
When news flashed in TV news, I prayed to God, it should not be she.....(at that time, I don't know her name, though I liked her very much).
Next day we confirmed it through newspaper :(

Meera sandhu
In one farewell when I was studied I cried a lot. Before that never knew that I am going to cry. But one friend spoke about our friendship I started crying.

We are not saying about that farewells yaar...
Loss of celebrities....
Hoping you are a great Sivaji Ganeshan or M.G.R.fan
When Nagesh passed away, it hurt me very much

Meera sandhu
Let me tell you something about Malayalam hero Jayan, who died at an younger age of 30 or 32. While he was shooting the climax scene of Kolilakkam in 1980 (Remake of Yash Chopra's super hit Waqt), he died, while shooting an action scene in helicopter. He fell from helicopter. Most sad thing is that, even after director said OK, he wanted to reshoot the same scene again.......
He was the then rising action star......
He can be called Muscle man of malayalam movies. Also, till now, no actor is able to reach that powerful position...also the powerful voice.......All malayalam heroes except Mamooty, no one give importance to body..all are fat. That's why Jayan is remembered most.
Till now, loss of Jayan is considered as the biggest loss of Malayalam film industry.....no doubt and every where, he has fans associations. He was unmarried.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.