Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We given our reactions, when we see something. So, i think the way of thinking could also be changed, because whatever we see anything is from different situation and different circumstances.

Want to make each day Accountable

Every one has a different capacity to think and react. No one can do any thing similarly unless trained to do this way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Ronark...
How many times should I repeat??
You are a moderator, so you are well aware of rules.
Please edit your post if you want to add something extra within minutes, instead of posting it again. It's pure spamming!!! You know it well

Meera sandhu
I always have a question in my mind when we all have same anatomy why do we think differently? :blink: Why don't we think same?.Some are very intelligent and some are so dumb why is it so?.Do we have some changes in our brain? :blink: Or our environment too change our thinking? :woohoo:

We are genetically differently configured and that holds the key explaining this differentiation. For example, there are fewer members as dull as I!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8421]}

I agree :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So finally i found two persons thinking similar. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who is the other one????? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:blink: :blink: :blink: don't act like Ghazni. :laugh:

You have yet to tell me who is the other one. I am waiting for that.

@Ronark...
Please edit your post if you want to add something extra within minutes, instead of posting it again. It's pure spamming!!! You know it well

Sorry, I won't repeat it again.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
@Ronark...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nice

@Ronark...

Actually, there is some problem with my internet connection so sometimes, i forget that i have posted twice.

@Ronark...

Actually, there is some problem with my internet connection so sometimes, i forget that i have posted twice.

you admited your mistake.
it's a big thing
Thanks a lot

Meera sandhu
@Ronark...

you admited your mistake.
it's a big thing
Thanks a lot

Are you trying to say that i have committed this type of mistake several times?

Actually every one is doing this but this is not a desired thing. that's all. Nice gesture by you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.