Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Any one who can think independently would always act differently. No two persons can think same at the same time, maybe later while they find some one doing good.

If we were thinking identically, there would be no discussion of any type. All talk, conversation or discussion are necessary only to find out the differences and arrive at conclusion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Any one who can think independently would always act differently. No two persons can think same at the same time, maybe later while they find some one doing good.

If we were thinking identically, there would be no discussion of any type. All talk, conversation or discussion are necessary only to find out the differences and arrive at conclusion.

True, thinking the same way would have even ended the need of thinking, some one else could do this for us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always have a question in my mind when we all have same anatomy why do we think differently? :blink: Why don't we think same?.Some are very intelligent and some are so dumb why is it so?.Do we have some changes in our brain? :blink: Or our environment too change our thinking? :woohoo:

We are genetically differently configured and that holds the key explaining this differentiation. For example, there are fewer members as dull as I!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8421]}
I always have a question in my mind when we all have same anatomy why do we think differently? :blink: Why don't we think same?.Some are very intelligent and some are so dumb why is it so?.Do we have some changes in our brain? :blink: Or our environment too change our thinking? :woohoo:

It depends on our genes yaar...the distinct traits we get through parents and some through variations.
It's sure, one can never become another person :evil: :evil:

The natural persons even walk differently. That is why the army personnel are trained to walk in an identical way. They are even trained to give commands in a particular way. Otherwise everyone would be even speaking differently.

Now am remembering Big B's Ankhen where 3 blind thieves are taught how to do a bank robbery. Sushmita teach them how to walk uniformly, with same pace so that they can carry their mission nicely without fail

Meera sandhu

We are genetically differently configured and that holds the key explaining this differentiation. For example, there are fewer members as dull as I!!

I agree :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So finally i found two persons thinking similar. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who is the other one????? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Who is the other one????? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

:blink: :blink: :blink: don't act like Ghazni. :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8421]}[/quote]

I agree :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

So finally i found two persons thinking similar. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Who is the other one????? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:[/quote]

:blink: :blink: :blink: don't act like Ghazni. :laugh:[/quote]

Okay, who should I act like then???? :P :P :P

I think all of humans have different kind of brain and that makes our thought different.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.