Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I liked the animation movie named "Chota Bheeem" and the Ramanand Sagar serial "Jai Shree Krishna" . :)

My daughter like to see "Chota Bheem" alot whenever I try to surf net at home she comes in front of me and says now its my turn I want to see Chota bheem. :laugh:

@ sandhya even we used to make bows and arrows.I remember one of the episode when Laxman kills Meghnad is one of the best in Ramayan which I still sometimes watch on net. :)

Some days before when I asked her, do you want to marry Chota Bheem, she agreed :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But when I told, you have to leave us once you are married, she changed her plan :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is called emotional blackmailing........a common procedure of every parent to keep kids inside their palm. :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I know Asha you might have been a baby angel in your childhood so your parents could not hve used any weapon against you. :woohoo:

That is so sweet! :) I know about this practice of emotional blackmailing :huh: Even my parents adopt it when I don't listen to them. Such a useful weapon by the way! :evil:
I liked the animation movie named "Chota Bheeem" and the Ramanand Sagar serial "Jai Shree Krishna" . :)

My daughter like to see "Chota Bheem" alot whenever I try to surf net at home she comes in front of me and says now its my turn I want to see Chota bheem. :laugh:

@ sandhya even we used to make bows and arrows.I remember one of the episode when Laxman kills Meghnad is one of the best in Ramayan which I still sometimes watch on net. :)

Some days before when I asked her, do you want to marry Chota Bheem, she agreed :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But when I told, you have to leave us once you are married, she changed her plan :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is called emotional blackmailing........a common procedure of every parent to keep kids inside their palm. :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I know Asha you might have been a baby angel in your childhood so your parents could not hve used any weapon against you. :woohoo:

That is so sweet! :) I know about this practice of emotional blackmailing :huh: Even my parents adopt it when I don't listen to them. Such a useful weapon by the way! :evil:

Now I remember our baby angel :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
Am really missing her naughty posts in forum....particularly those sharp weapons against Chinmayjee... truly missing her :( :( :(

Meera sandhu

Am really missing her naughty posts in forum....particularly those sharp weapons against Chinmayjee... truly missing her :( :( :(

Who is this mischievous Baby angel ? :ohmy: I never found any one by that name on the site B)

Live in the present :)

Who is this mischievous Baby angel ? :ohmy: I never found any one by that name on the site B)

Just check it you will get to know. :)

She is a member here but these days she is not much active here. :)
There are many movies telecast every day.But I have watched the movie of Mata Vaishno Devi.Really a good one.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I like the movie An Ice Age its very lovely film. In that all animation creatures.
I like the movie An Ice Age its very lovely film. In that all animation creatures.

Is this devotional film?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Last time i rememer. Ice age was not devotional.. :) :) :evil: :evil: :evil:
Looking for some devotional names...
Mine is Dhanna jatt.. Its a punjabi movie...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Last time i rememer. Ice age was not devotional.. :) :) :evil: :evil: :evil:
Looking for some devotional names...
Mine is Dhanna jatt.. Its a punjabi movie...

Dhanna Jatt was a saintly figure and big devotee. There are many stories and hymns in Punjabi about him. The movie must also be a good one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I like the Saibaba Charitra which I love the most. The songs in that film is really memorable even in dreams.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.