Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The discussion is about devotional films. Yet, let me tell you something about devotional serials.
Ramayana and Mahabharatha......how can I forget both, which brings me a lot of childhood memories!!

No one can forget these two as they got lot of viewers when these were telecasted on Doordarshan. :)

They did lot of hard work in making these epics hit. :)

I still remember in Ramayan when they used to fight by arrows there used to colorful lightening. :woohoo:
The discussion is about devotional films. Yet, let me tell you something about devotional serials.
Ramayana and Mahabharatha......how can I forget both, which brings me a lot of childhood memories!!

No one can forget these two as they got lot of viewers when these were telecasted on Doordarshan. :)

They did lot of hard work in making these epics hit. :)

I still remember in Ramayan when they used to fight by arrows there used to colorful lightening. :woohoo:

That time, I really enjoyed the fight with bows and arrows. We used to make bow and arrows with 'EERKKIL'...I don't know what's it called in English......Shall I call it Back bone of Coconut leaves :sick: :sick: :sick: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I liked the animation movie named "Chota Bheeem" and the Ramanand Sagar serial "Jai Shree Krishna" . :)

Live in the present :)
I liked the animation movie named "Chota Bheeem" and the Ramanand Sagar serial "Jai Shree Krishna" . :)

Is it cartoon shown on POGO....Choto Bheem?
My girl is a great fan of him

Meera sandhu

My daughter like to see "Chota Bheem" alot whenever I try to surf net at home she comes in front of me and says now its my turn I want to see Chota bheem. :laugh:

@ sandhya even we used to make bows and arrows.I remember one of the episode when Laxman kills Meghnad is one of the best in Ramayan which I still sometimes watch on net. :)

My daughter like to see "Chota Bheem" alot whenever I try to surf net at home she comes in front of me and says now its my turn I want to see Chota bheem. :laugh:

@ sandhya even we used to make bows and arrows.I remember one of the episode when Laxman kills Meghnad is one of the best in Ramayan which I still sometimes watch on net. :)

Some days before when I asked her, do you want to marry Chota Bheem, she agreed :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But when I told, you have to leave us once you are married, she changed her plan :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is called emotional blackmailing........a common procedure of every parent to keep kids inside their palm. :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Its a movie too. I am not a kid still I like to watch the movies your kids probably love. :laugh: :laugh:

Its a movie too. I am not a kid still I like to watch the movies your kids probably love. :laugh: :laugh:

May be because..still now you are a kid :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

Some days before when I asked her, do you want to marry Chota Bheem, she agreed :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But when I told, you have to leave us once you are married, she changed her plan :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is called emotional blackmailing........a common procedure of every parent to keep kids inside their palm. :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I will try this trick on her but she is too small she doesnot even know it that girl has to leave her parent's house after marriage. Let her enjoy Chota Bheem I can sacrifice my online activities for her happiness. :blink:

That is so sweet! :) I know about this practice of emotional blackmailing :huh: Even my parents adopt it when I don't listen to them. Such a useful weapon by the way! :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.