Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like the movie An Ice Age its very lovely film. In that all animation creatures.

Is this devotional film?

Its an animation movie. Lakshmi the thread is about devotional movies. The ones with religious stories of Gods or Saints. I recently watched a movie on Swami Vivekananda..very inspiring !
Laugh.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Live in the present :)
I like the movie An Ice Age its very lovely film. In that all animation creatures.

Last time i rememer. Ice age was not devotional.. :) :) :evil: :evil: :evil:
Looking for some devotional names...
Mine is Dhanna jatt.. Its a punjabi movie...

Dhanna Jatt was a saintly figure and big devotee. There are many stories and hymns in Punjabi about him. The movie must also be a good one.

Yes sir.. it is really one of the best and a real story about a village guy who was sold a stone on the name of god and he took it home.. And rest is history. It was played by our great beloved sir dara singh ji. who is no more...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Is this devotional film?

Its an animation movie. Lakshmi the thread is about devotional movies. The ones with religious stories of Gods or Saints. I recently watched a movie on Swami Vivekananda..very inspiring !

ICe age is a devotional film? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8829]}

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love to watch Mahabharata and Ramayana.It is now shown in TV in an animation form.Very interesting.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.