Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I have to edit my question to make it more easy understanding it to you....... :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh:
Am saying......most times, we do have solutions in hand. But, we may hesitate to implement it properly. May be our laziness, lack of confidence or any other factor that prevent us from implementing it.

Yes it happens many times with all of us.We know that we are able to carry through something that we would like to, but we may not have the resources or the confidence to do it. This is where certain people who are courageous and take some calculated risks succeed ...However, we can all try and see what best can be done under the circumstances instead of giving anything up without trying ! what do you say Sandhya ? :)

Really thanking you for a lovely answer!!! :) :) :)
You really understood what I mean with this thread. Thanks a lot. :P

Yes, I am also same kind of person. I have quoted it several times before also.
I believe in hard work and attempts. Even if I find 1% chance for its success, I never give up my hope and keep trying. By this way, we can't even know when this 1% gradually increase and become 100%. Isn't it?
It's better to try and fail rather than failing without trying. By this way, we won't have any regrets in future that I lost an opportunity
. Isn't it? :) :)
Also, I advise others also to do the same, if at least rare chances exist. A ray of hope is often sufficient to get out of that hole.

I agree that we should never straight away give up on anything without attempting and as you go along other opportunities might open up making it easier to reach your goal :) , I never give up unless I realise that it is an impossible or useless situation, simply not worth my effort !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I always try to get solution for my trouble, i never hesitate to implement that solution What ever other says. Most of the time If we say some solution for something other will say only negative point on that. They just discourage us and So many of them will never give a try. :)

You have quoted a nice point.
Sometimes, even if we get a solution, we fear to implement hearing the opinions of other people. That's why it's told, some things are better not to reveal before it actually happens. :) :)

Yes you are right. But, discussing with others about our problem will help us to get some solution. Only thing is we need to implement the same with some courage. :)

Vinu
I always try to get solution for my trouble, i never hesitate to implement that solution What ever other says. Most of the time If we say some solution for something other will say only negative point on that. They just discourage us and So many of them will never give a try. :)

You have quoted a nice point.
Sometimes, even if we get a solution, we fear to implement hearing the opinions of other people. That's why it's told, some things are better not to reveal before it actually happens. :) :)

Yes you are right. But, discussing with others about our problem will help us to get some solution. Only thing is we need to implement the same with some courage. :)

To blame them also, if it proved wrong?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

It's also true.
Yet, we should be able to choose right persons, never select negative minded people. They will only discourage us.

Meera sandhu
I think I have to edit my question to make it more easy understanding it to you....... :unsure: :unsure: :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh:
Am saying......most times, we do have solutions in hand. But, we may hesitate to implement it properly. May be our laziness, lack of confidence or any other factor that prevent us from implementing it.

Yes it happens many times with all of us.We know that we are able to carry through something that we would like to, but we may not have the resources or the confidence to do it. This is where certain people who are courageous and take some calculated risks succeed ...However, we can all try and see what best can be done under the circumstances instead of giving anything up without trying ! what do you say Sandhya ? :)

Really thanking you for a lovely answer!!! :) :) :)
You really understood what I mean with this thread. Thanks a lot. :P

Yes, I am also same kind of person. I have quoted it several times before also.
I believe in hard work and attempts. Even if I find 1% chance for its success, I never give up my hope and keep trying. By this way, we can't even know when this 1% gradually increase and become 100%. Isn't it?
It's better to try and fail rather than failing without trying. By this way, we won't have any regrets in future that I lost an opportunity
. Isn't it? :) :)
Also, I advise others also to do the same, if at least rare chances exist. A ray of hope is often sufficient to get out of that hole.

I agree that we should never straight away give up on anything without attempting and as you go along other opportunities might open up making it easier to reach your goal :) , I never give up unless I realise that it is an impossible or useless situation, simply not worth my effort !

Yes, we should be aware of our limitations too :)

Meera sandhu
It's true, very often, we are intelligent enough to think and find solutions for our problems. But the main problem is, we are not able to successfully implement it. May be...we are less in physical power...may be we are short of some mental power to carry with our 'found' solutions. Am I not right? :dry: :dry:

Let us discuss about that 'short of mental power' to carry forward our decisions to reach the destination
What are the factors which causes the hindrance to thoughts put into action?

Sometimes, we think again the same thing. But another solution may raise in our mind. If so, we will put into shelf our first decision. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
All problem solution are not in our hand.Being intelligent we sometimes cannot help ourselves or others to overcome with the solution.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.