Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Madamji sandhya , it is not telugu song, it is hindi song. that song is from taal movie. this song is only hero oriented one. it is near beach and rain. Very nice song to hear

Nahi saamne yeh agar baath hai....That one sung by Hariharan :unsure: :unsure:
I think so.

The next one may be karienaa...is it so??

@Ram

Taal was released long back in 99.

Meera sandhu
Whenever I hear this song, I remember our final year college day, because my friends did a cinematic dance for this wonderful A.R.Rehman composition!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITAQkeJzrsw&feature=related
I first time show my face in a stage even for a few seconds, just to bring bride to stage for the performance

Same is the case of Nayyo Nayyo of soldier and Aaayaare of Album Pyar ke geeth. I remember all those 3 years' college day.

Meera sandhu
hearing songs is what often i do that's my hobby. i like "tere mere pream khahani"
song so so much which reminds me about my friends where we all went together to see the movie bodyguard.............. i miss them lot :( :( :( :( :(
hearing songs is what often i do that's my hobby. i like "tere mere pream khahani"
song so so much which reminds me about my friends where we all went together to see the movie bodyguard.............. i miss them lot :( :( :( :( :(

I think, you passed out this year. Am I right?

Meera sandhu
Whenever I pass through the streets of my earlier house where most of my childhood memories reside... I remember my grandfather..though the house is no more there ... I feel as if he is standing there and waiting for us to arrive from school... :(

At beach in our city there is rock situated in the middle after seeing it I cannt stop myself recollect the memories of childhood days, enjoyed with our cousins and the naughty things done by us. :woohoo: and of course the way we felt after a hit of sea wave..
Whenever I pass through the streets of my earlier house where most of my childhood memories reside... I remember my grandfather..though the house is no more there ... I feel as if he is standing there and waiting for us to arrive from school... :(

At beach in our city there is rock situated in the middle after seeing it I cannt stop myself recollect the memories of childhood days, enjoyed with our cousins and the naughty things done by us. :woohoo: and of course the way we felt after a hit of sea wave..

Yes, when some important persons of our life go away.....we sank in their memories. What else can we do? Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

Yes, when some important persons of our life go away.....we sank in their memories. What else can we do? Isn't it?

Yes we cannt stop ourselves from the memories by looking to some important places or things belonging to them ..like I said above.. it is as if they are still alive at that place...

Yes we cannt stop ourselves from the memories by looking to some important places or things belonging to them ..like I said above.. it is as if they are still alive at that place...

yes.....even some talks of people make us remember our dear ones. Isn't it? :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Favorite Songs are always associated with people and places , at least in my case it is so.....My father used to put me to sleep singing the song Zindgi denewale sun....sung by Talat Mehmood and to this day it is one of my favorite songs and has become even more dear to me after I lost my father a few years ago...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Favorite Songs are always associated with people and places , at least in my case it is so.....My father used to put me to sleep singing the song Zindgi denewale sun....sung by Talat Mehmood and to this day it is one of my favorite songs and has become even more dear to me after I lost my father a few years ago...

Every time when ever you listen to that song, it will remind and you could even imagine him being there..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.