Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think that the talk on Quotab Minar is over.
Now let me tell about another song. When somebody constantly haunts me and I cannot concentrate on some other matter, I am reminded of the song- jinhe hum bhoolne chaeh voh aksar yaad aate hain.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Some Malayalam campus songs...when I hear now, I really miss my college days and friends a lot!!!

Meera sandhu
I remember the classical songs and folk songs on which I had danced in my dance school functions.
Let me share one such song, which was released in the final year of my MCA classes. This song really brings a lot of memories. I miss those days.....now it's 7-8 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76JIaOTQfQs&feature=related

A real song of friendship!!!!!

Meera sandhu
College canteens is another place which make us remember our old college days. Isn't it???

Meera sandhu
one of my best friend, who always like to listen the beach song nahee samnya. whenever i goto beach i remember that person and this song.

One more song that person used to sing, whenever i see a student who look like that person or whenever i goto my school to remember all my sweet memories then i remember the song, but i dont know those words. in that song shore nahe baba shore it comes

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There are many songs which coincides with many situation and persons.We can remember many personalities through many songs.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
one of my best friend, who always like to listen the beach song nahee samnya. whenever i goto beach i remember that person and this song.

One more song that person used to sing, whenever i see a student who look like that person or whenever i goto my school to remember all my sweet memories then i remember the song, but i dont know those words. in that song shore nahe baba shore it comes

can you translate its meaning as I can't understand Telugu???

Meera sandhu
Madamji sandhya , it is not telugu song, it is hindi song. that song is from taal movie. this song is only hero oriented one. it is near beach and rain. Very nice song to hear

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Is taal is the last movie of Ayisarya before marriage?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.