Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhyaji has written very practical view regarding young hearts in love. I have seen this in movies and TV serials. I have also seen such sorrow event in my friend's life. I would suggest lovers to forget past and be happy. Keep moving forward. We should not stop and look behind like cowards. We have many things to learn and many work to do. Love is just part of our life. If we have love, it is good. If we don't have, you will definately get it one day.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, baby angel
I dont think the memories will completely fade as time passes as love is good feeling and our heart and brain never want to miss good thoughts or feelings.
I have added something more to the thread heading.
let me see if it moves now!!!!

Meera sandhu
Love is natural. Nobody loves only one during entire life. some times the lovers are incompatible and there is no question of permanent relation. A teenager boy loving a girl a few years older is a case when this will not be successful. By the time the boy grows up and is employed, there will be many changes. The girl may get married. also some times some one may develop love with a married woman or a girl may love a married person. The feelings are natural but there can be no logical conclusion of such love. If such love is very deep, the individual would end as chronic bachelor.

Are you quoting it from your experience?

Sir, please don't feel bad if I said something wrong :)

Meera sandhu
I agree with Gulshanji that many people who lost in love may remain unmarried. They are persons who can never accept another person in his/her life. But it happens only if he can take his own decisions without caring emotional blackmailing from parents. Some, even after marriage remains unhappy...yet most of them adjust with the new situation, even if they think they can't .

Meera sandhu
Love is natural. Nobody loves only one during entire life. some times the lovers are incompatible and there is no question of permanent relation. A teenager boy loving a girl a few years older is a case when this will not be successful. By the time the boy grows up and is employed, there will be many changes. The girl may get married. also some times some one may develop love with a married woman or a girl may love a married person. The feelings are natural but there can be no logical conclusion of such love. If such love is very deep, the individual would end as chronic bachelor.

Are you quoting it from your experience?

Sir, please don't feel bad if I said something wrong :)

Whatever I write is from experience. The human emotions are unpredictable and generally not worth expression.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I want to know one thing that what is the result of true or successful or unsuccessful love? Is it marriage or anything else?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I want to know one thing that what is the result of true or successful or unsuccessful love? Is it marriage or anything else?

at first answer the question for you.....quick!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
i want to make a report :woohoo: :woohoo: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.