Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The trees which is giving fruits will have the problems with the stones. This is also like human life. The person who is a good one must face lot of problems towards bad people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The trees which is giving fruits will have the problems with the stones. This is also like human life. The person who is a good one must face lot of problems towards bad people.

Though you haven't frame the sentence correctly, you have decoded it right.
Thanks a lot

Meera sandhu
Sasikanth wrote:

Though you haven't frame the sentence correctly, you have decoded it right.
Thanks a lot

The words which I told here is true. We can see many people facing this now a days.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

What I feel that these days people keep guards to protect their fruit giving trees. I have a few trees of different fruits and always share my fruits with people who are biggest thieves, making them guards I sleep with peace and they take all the pain for their share.

Now it's my task to decode this one :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

There is nothing secret or hidden in my statement, as the saying goes " fruit giving tree is always loaded and bowed with weight of sweet fruits therefore this is better to share your sweet fruits with people who want them freely, they will never pelt stones once they get what they want. Resistance or being reluctant only makes them stone pelting ones. Tree never eats its fruits itself so it never complains of sharing its fruits forcefully or otherwise..

This is another proverb in our language :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Proverbs and sayings are common in every language, Malayalam or Mandarin.

But no one knows who told it first :dry: :blink:

Malayalam word of proverb is 'Pazhanchollu'. If that word is split as 'Pazham'+'Chollu'.....it becomes Banana talk :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Same as we say......"Aam aadmi" as "Mango man" :woohoo: :woohoo:

Translation for noun is not considered proper else Thiru Vidhya Prakash and Surya Praksh will turn in to Mr. Education Light and Sun Light respectively. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What I feel that these days people keep guards to protect their fruit giving trees. I have a few trees of different fruits and always share my fruits with people who are biggest thieves, making them guards I sleep with peace and they take all the pain for their share.

Now it's my task to decode this one :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

There is nothing secret or hidden in my statement, as the saying goes " fruit giving tree is always loaded and bowed with weight of sweet fruits therefore this is better to share your sweet fruits with people who want them freely, they will never pelt stones once they get what they want. Resistance or being reluctant only makes them stone pelting ones. Tree never eats its fruits itself so it never complains of sharing its fruits forcefully or otherwise..

Malayalam word of proverb is 'Pazhanchollu'. If that word is split as 'Pazham'+'Chollu'.....it becomes Banana talk :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Translation for noun is not considered proper else Thiru Vidhya Prakash and Surya Praksh will turn in to Mr. Education Light and Sun Light respectively. :)

We call Shakespeare as 'Kundam Kulukki' :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Kuntham means Spear....
Kulukki means shaker :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chinmayjee will kill me if he see this post :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

Kuntham means Spear....

Chinmayjee will kill me if he see this post :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

So what we call him Sheikh Peer. Let him kill me as well. :P

Kuntham means Spear....

Our Co-ordinator of degree life, he can't speak even a single sentence without 'Shakespeare' . So you know well, how we used to call him in his absence? :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
It was his master piece...

Now only I remember my 'masterpiece' thread. Let me pull it up :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Kuntham means Spear....

Our Co-ordinator of degree life, he can't speak even a single sentence without 'Shakespeare' . So you know well, how we used to call him in his absence? :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Now only I remember my 'masterpiece' thread. Let me pull it up :evil: :evil: :evil:

What has my Sheikh to do with your masterpiece? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Kuntham means Spear....

What has my Sheikh to do with your masterpiece? :ohmy: :ohmy:

It's shake...not sheikh....
I remembered my co-ordinator and his masterpiece for a moment

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.