Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The way I see it is that often when we are criticized or people say bad things about us, we get depresses. But just as people hurt a fruit bearing tree for its fruit but ignores a fruitless tree, I feel that people also hurt us only when we have something extra ordinary talent in us. They might be doing it out of jealousy but the thing is if we were just another average or without any talents then no-one would hurt us but would also ignore us like a fruitless tree.. So, whenever anyone criticized us we should know that it is because there is something special in us. :)
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I dont known where I am right or wrong- this is my though
Its like poking our own eyes... the one which gives us fruits and satisfy our hungry, is we hurt it then we are hurting ourselves. :huh:
However in general we dont have to throw stones to catch a fruits as there are techniques for getting it... :)

Ayyo :( :( :( :angry: :angry: :angry: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Actually people wants to have it for free. Throwing such stones sometimes hit their own head.

Entammo.....am going :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: ;)

Meera sandhu
Come on Sandhya no one is going to throw a stone on the tree which does not bear fruits. :blink:

Similarly those people who do work are blamed when something goes wrong those who don't can't be blamed for anything. :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Sanjeev....
You are the first one to decode it almost right :) :) :) :) :)

Let me check other answers :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
What I feel that these days people keep guards to protect their fruit giving trees. I have a few trees of different fruits and always share my fruits with people who are biggest thieves, making them guards I sleep with peace and they take all the pain for their share.

Now it's my task to decode this one :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
The way I see it is that often when we are criticized or people say bad things about us, we get depresses. But just as people hurt a fruit bearing tree for its fruit but ignores a fruitless tree, I feel that people also hurt us only when we have something extra ordinary talent in us. They might be doing it out of jealousy but the thing is if we were just another average or without any talents then no-one would hurt us but would also ignore us like a fruitless tree.. So, whenever anyone criticized us we should know that it is because there is something special in us. :)

Thank you Jabeen for your lovely answer!!!!

Yes, criticism is faced by one those who really work hard. It's mainly because of jealousy :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
What I feel that these days people keep guards to protect their fruit giving trees. I have a few trees of different fruits and always share my fruits with people who are biggest thieves, making them guards I sleep with peace and they take all the pain for their share.

Now it's my task to decode this one :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

There is nothing secret or hidden in my statement, as the saying goes " fruit giving tree is always loaded and bowed with weight of sweet fruits therefore this is better to share your sweet fruits with people who want them freely, they will never pelt stones once they get what they want. Resistance or being reluctant only makes them stone pelting ones. Tree never eats its fruits itself so it never complains of sharing its fruits forcefully or otherwise..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is nothing secret or hidden in my statement, as the saying goes " fruit giving tree is always loaded and bowed with weight of sweet fruits therefore this is better to share your sweet fruits with people who want them freely, they will never pelt stones once they get what they want. Resistance or being reluctant only makes them stone pelting ones. Tree never eats its fruits itself so it never complains of sharing its fruits forcefully or otherwise..

This is another proverb in our language :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Proverbs and sayings are common in every language, Malayalam or Mandarin.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Proverbs and sayings are common in every language, Malayalam or Mandarin.

But no one knows who told it first :dry: :blink:

Malayalam word of proverb is 'Pazhanchollu'. If that word is split as 'Pazham'+'Chollu'.....it becomes Banana talk :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Same as we say......"Aam aadmi" as "Mango man" :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.