The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ayyo......

Now it's working fine in my case. Points are added for all the three options.

Friends..can you check it now????

Meera sandhu
What I feel there never were any points under quick reply as I never got any even previously, but I am not sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No I have found my points in my account head under point..It has not been updated in forum but you can see it in your account.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Quick reply option is giving me points. I think that error is rectified now.

Meera sandhu
Sometime before, admin responded to my doubt saying, if you use 'Reply' button, you can see your points updated in the home page. but he hasn't replied yet, what will happen to our points posted using 'quick reply' and 'quote' options. :huh: :huh: Am waiting for his response there

Points are being added but not shown in forum. Just see the points in 'Account'. I checked my points. These are more because the forum posts points must have been added.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sometime before, admin responded to my doubt saying, if you use 'Reply' button, you can see your points updated in the home page. but he hasn't replied yet, what will happen to our points posted using 'quick reply' and 'quote' options. :huh: :huh: Am waiting for his response there

Points are being added but not shown in forum. Just see the points in 'Account'. I checked my points. These are more because the forum posts points must have been added.

I think, yesterday, today morning also, points of 'quick responses' and 'quote' were not added. But now, that error is rectified.
Thank you admin :)

Meera sandhu
Where goes My Earnings tab. Any information, please provide. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Where goes My Earnings tab. Any information, please provide. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

it will be uploaded only later, also revenue sharing page

Meera sandhu

it will be uploaded only later, also revenue sharing page

I think Maverick has mentioned that in the first post where he announced the beta phase, that the Earnings page will not be seen for a few days until the site is not set up properly.

Don't worry although, it is only the data that cannot be seen, everyone's earnings are safe and secure!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I want to know if those points of yesterday will be updated or not.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.