Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To my mind even virtual relationships could be more real than the real relationships as these fulfill a real psychological hunger! Just imagine the kind of geographical spread it would have taken to find your like-minded persons!

I think that is an important point ! I too feel that it is the like minded persons who hit it off online and it need not be anything more than that !But , sometimes circumstances might bring people closer than that.I have met at least 7 people who were my online friends and they have all visited my home and met my family ...I feel that one can make firm friends who share the same likes as you do...But again, you can come across some bad elements as well ... :blink:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

On balance its merits - to my mind - outweigh demerits as the popularity of all socially networking sites would indicate. If a virtual friend doubles up as a real one and one after one's heart. That's a bonus!! :P
Tensions caused by virtual friends are real........
It's not at all virtual or far behind real friends!!!

Meera sandhu
Then it's easier to relieve oneself of that tension arising out of virtual relationship by disowning it as quickly!!! ;) ;) ;)
Then it's easier to relieve oneself of that tension arising out of virtual relationship by disowning it as quickly!!! ;) ;) ;)

But it's not at all easy to disown it quickly, at least for those persons who treasure them as real ones :) :)

Meera sandhu
It depends upon you how you are mentaining the relation. An online friends may be a real friend than a friend besides you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
It depends upon you how you are mentaining the relation. An online friends may be a real friend than a friend besides you.

also they can provide us many online helps too........(like offline helps of real friends). Isn't it?

If we are in a social networking site, we can learn many things about online earning, also exchange information also. It's the advantage of virtual friendships

Meera sandhu

also they can provide us many online helps too........(like offline helps of real friends). Isn't it?

If we are in a social networking site, we can learn many things about online earning, also exchange information also. It's the advantage of virtual friendships

Finally you have agreed that some online friends are as good as offline friends.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Finally you have agreed that some online friends are as good as offline friends.

Not finally......
Throughout the online friend discussions, I have agreed that online friend is not less than a real friend.

Only problem is I can't still brain wash Sanjeev to say so. Yet, i am trying ;)

Meera sandhu

Not finally......
Throughout the online friend discussions, I have agreed that online friend is not less than a real friend.

Only problem is I can't still brain wash Sanjeev to say so. Yet, i am trying ;)

Sanjeev does not find them here but he is very friendly with some members on other sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.