Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Virtual relation is akin to pen friendship. Only thoughts or identity of views and likes/ dislikes matter. Apart from expression through net and sharing of photos/ images etc, nothing more is feasible. People should not trust on basis of net sites profiles and take any action based on that.

I really liked the quote, "Pen relationship".
It's true, it's the modern version of Pen relationships.
Earlier we used real papers. Now we are using virtual/web pages. That's the only difference

Meera sandhu
Virtual relation is akin to pen friendship. Only thoughts or identity of views and likes/ dislikes matter. Apart from expression through net and sharing of photos/ images etc, nothing more is feasible. People should not trust on basis of net sites profiles and take any action based on that.

Earlier we used real papers. Now we are using virtual/web pages. That's the only difference

I remember I had two Pen friends which I made from " champak" comics. :laugh:

Is it still alive....or lost in the midst of virtual relationships???

Meera sandhu

Is it still alive....or lost in the midst of virtual relationships???

No they are lost with the time.I think now a days people find writing letter boring. :evil:

I agree with this statement. I feel that virtual relationship is not real one and why should one like to make it real. For any relationship trust is important and if its lacking in virtual relationship better to stop it at that point itself.

I agree with this statement. I feel that virtual relationship is not real one and why should one like to make it real. For any relationship trust is important and if its lacking in virtual relationship better to stop it at that point itself.

That's true trust is required in every relationship.Relationship having no trust easily break anytime. :blink:
Virtual relationships is not trustworthy as in many cases the person may pretend to be having qualities and characters he/she may not be having in real. You cannot understand a person by just interacting with him/her online. Its a relationship with a weak base of which nothing more can be expected.

Live in the present :)
Virtual relationships is not trustworthy as in many cases the person may pretend to be having qualities and characters he/she may not be having in real. You cannot understand a person by just interacting with him/her online. Its a relationship with a weak base of which nothing more can be expected.

But many people are finding their life partners through virtual relationships and are successful too. Isn't it? :blush:

Meera sandhu

But many people are finding their life partners through virtual relationships and are successful too. Isn't it? :blush:

Sandhya that is only for a few cases that these relationships have been successful otherwise they always face an end that might be shocking at times. :evil:

Live in the present :)

I like the words which she expressed here. This is also the true. We must not believe the persons who are the friends of online.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.