Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Virtual relationships is not trustworthy as in many cases the person may pretend to be having qualities and characters he/she may not be having in real. You cannot understand a person by just interacting with him/her online. Its a relationship with a weak base of which nothing more can be expected.

I like the words which she expressed here. This is also the true. We must not believe the persons who are the friends of online.

But I believe you a lot :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
To my mind even virtual relationships could be more real than the real relationships as these fulfill a real psychological hunger! Just imagine the kind of geographical spread it would have taken to find your like-minded persons!
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
To my mind even virtual relationships could be more real than the real relationships as these fulfill a real psychological hunger! Just imagine the kind of geographical spread it would have taken to find your like-minded persons!

yes, i agree.
Actually, those persons who are able to see a person as friend irrespective of nation, language, caste, religion etc....can really see a true friend in a virtual friend.
What does a true friend give us......a feeling of happiness and being together. Also comfort. I am sure, only a few friends will come forward with monitory help. These all qualities....we can get from a virtual friend also. I believe so.

Let me say, it's my personal opinion only :) :)

Meera sandhu
One can't know the intentions of a person in virtual relationships. :evil:

It's applicable in real relations too :evil: :evil: :evil:

Really so lets say that virtual relationships and real relationships both have the risks. It depends on the individual;s how they can handle one without falling in some unseen traps.

Live in the present :)

Really so lets say that virtual relationships and real relationships both have the risks. It depends on the individual;s how they can handle one without falling in some unseen traps.

yes of course.
Let us assure our safety...whether it's a real friend or virtual one......

Meera sandhu

yes of course.
Let us assure our safety...whether it's a real friend or virtual one......

Yes! and not fall for some honey covered words without fully scanning the persons intentions :laugh:

Live in the present :)
One of the limitation of virtual relationship is while we communicate with them, we can't see their facial expressions. Yet, we can sense its pulse, if it's a true relationship!!!

Meera sandhu
Good friends are rare. We should cleverly make friends, be it virtual or real. Many a times we believe our friends more than ourself. If friend is not good, you can be in big problem. Better to be alone. If you can't live alone, be careful while sharing your thoughts and ideas with your friends. Virtual friendship to a limit is good but 100% faith can be harmful.
One of the limitation of virtual relationship is while we communicate with them, we can't see their facial expressions. Yet, we can sense its pulse, if it's a true relationship!!!

Yes it is very true that we cannot see the face of the virtual friend. We cannot identify whether it is single person or more than one person. In very few cases, friendship is true and if you can feel the pulses and understand his/ her mind, you may fall in love.

Yes it is very true that we cannot see the face of the virtual friend. We cannot identify whether it is single person or more than one person. In very few cases, friendship is true and if you can feel the pulses and understand his/ her mind, you may fall in love.

Fall in love? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Ok...then enjoy this 'Fall in love' song of this year
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJuQrUFoLBw

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.