The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
People talking about honesty and country related issues are considered threat to politics and parties. I don't understand if people from outside parliament are willing to talk about the issues, why the honorable become so suspicious?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People talking about honesty and country related issues are considered threat to politics and parties. I don't understand if people from outside parliament are willing to talk about the issues, why the honorable become so suspicious?

The problem is that we believe in middle course. Ati Sarvatra varjyat (Excess is bad everywhere) Is our slogan. So, you should not be extremely honest. Being a little dishonest is good Too much honesty is excessive and should be avoided.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

My take on the issue of corruption is a little hard-nosed. It is only in Utopia that a corruption-less country can exist. But the question here is the level of corruption. When it threatens submerge all sections of society , it throws a blatant challenge to the very existence of civilization and whatever it stands for we have to put our feet firmly down! And I have my own country in mind!

I would wholeheartedly agree with that ! It is like our very nature , we have bad and good in all of us , only the levels are different. Nature has made us that way, also we see that nature favors the fittest who are able to survive.But , with evolution we have been trying to overcome the differences and be fair and equal -but gain the same law comes into force - Survival of the fittest , the more powerful among us , are able to get their way either by hook or crook !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A corruption-ridden society creates a rentier section and runs every risk of an implosion!
A corruption-ridden society creates a rentier section and runs every risk of an implosion!

Rentier class is one who live on rent income. This is in fact living on income from assets and not labor. How does corruption create rentier section. This needs some elucidation.

Mild corruption can lead to a severe corruption.U.P. minister has gone mad to utter such word.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Rentier class is one who live on rent income. This is in fact living on income from assets and not labor. How does corruption create rentier section. This needs some elucidation.

It refers to the rent-seeking section and a very familiar term in Marxian literature. A class of people who exploit the system to their gains without contributing anything to it.

It refers to the rent-seeking section and a very familiar term in Marxian literature. A class of people who exploit the system to their gains without contributing anything to it.

An old couple who has put in all their earnings on property and wanting to live on the rentals cannot be called as exploiters since they are in need and are living off their hard earned savings...There has to be a clear distinction between those who have many rental properties and living off it and the kind I have mentioned...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you. But this concept is more relevant when we discuss exploitation. The rent earners live on property only and contribute nothing physically. Thus they exploit. But corruption is indulged in by those who are employed and get illegal gratification. However this also goes against the very poor who cannot bribe. The richer get more advantage by bribe.

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

An old couple who has put in all their earnings on property and wanting to live on the rentals cannot be called as exploiters since they are in need and are living off their hard earned savings...There has to be a clear distinction between those who have many rental properties and living off it and the kind I have mentioned...

As I have added and indicated that it is used exclusively and selectively in the context of exploitation. The instance you have cited does not include this section. Savings is deferred consumption. Those who save for the future are actually sacrificing present consumption to protect their future and it is one form of contribution on their part. Banks or any institutions employ their precious savings for certain developmental purposes and compensate them through whatever term you choose. Surely,it's not a one-sided affair. Let me cite a typical example of rent-seeking. When middlemen milk the poor farmers and buy their farm produce by paying them terribly less and earn rent by selling to the retailer at a much higher price. This rent-seeking activity in no way benefits the society,neither poor farmers nor ultimate consumers.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.