Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think all these are superstitious word.My hubby was the middle child but I think he is more successful than other two brother.

Did you go through the article ? I am not talking about superstition here, but what has been a belief among many people because of some practical reasons ....also how it has been proved wrong..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think all these are superstitious word.My hubby was the middle child but I think he is more successful than other two brother.

Did you go through the article ? I am not talking about superstition here, but what has been a belief among many people because of some practical reasons ....also how it has been proved wrong..

This is an observation on actual facts. My middle brother is more successful than me and my youngest brother, The eldest gets more care as he is first and youngest because he is youngest. The middle are neglected and not obe cared and hence thet progress more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Generally speaking, the middle children get ignored and so grow up with a complex...that's how it was before when there was a large family, but with changed times and better parenting , that may not be the case now ...

I agree and I can completely relate! I was the middle one and was often left alone or generally ignored!! :( But to my delight, we lived in huge quarters provided by Air Force and had about 16 cats and kittens, so they were my solace!! :)

Oh, That's unfortunate Kalyani ! I have heard many complain about this ...It is the same with my son who keeps telling me that he is neither here nor there.But I used to tell him that all three have a place - the oldest daughter, only son and youngest daughter LOL and my 2 daughters would complain that I was partial to my son, so that actually makes me fair since they all think I am partial to the other ...By the way I love those quarters that Air Force and Army people get to live in,tiled roof, huge gardens and verandahs :) ! I grew up in Bangalore and our house was close to Jalahalli West where they have the army and airforce base ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Generally speaking, the middle children get ignored and so grow up with a complex...that's how it was before when there was a large family, but with changed times and better parenting , that may not be the case now ...

I agree and I can completely relate! I was the middle one and was often left alone or generally ignored!! :( But to my delight, we lived in huge quarters provided by Air Force and had about 16 cats and kittens, so they were my solace!! :)

Oh, That's unfortunate Kalyani ! I have heard many complain about this ...It is the same with my son who keeps telling me that he is neither here nor there.But I used to tell him that all three have a place - the oldest daughter, only son and youngest daughter LOL and my 2 daughters would complain that I was partial to my son, so that actually makes me fair since they all think I am partial to the other ...By the way I love those quarters that Air Force and Army people get to live in,tiled roof, huge gardens and verandahs :) ! I grew up in Bangalore and our house was close to Jalahalli West where they have the army and airforce base ..

That's what my mother says too! Somehow as children we are just not satisfied with the amount of attention we get, that's sibling rivalry for you! He he he! But still this is my personal observation too, that middle children often get ignored and maybe that is what makes them push harder and become successful. Also, career wise I was indeed more successful than my elder sister and younger brother. So I am living witness or example you could say! :laugh:

Yes, Air Force quarters are indeed great and I remember and miss the space we used to get to play! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's what my mother says too! Somehow as children we are just not satisfied with the amount of attention we get, that's sibling rivalry for you! He he he! But still this is my personal observation too, that middle children often get ignored and maybe that is what makes them push harder and become successful. Also, career wise I was indeed more successful than my elder sister and younger brother. So I am living witness or example you could say! :laugh:

Yes, Air Force quarters are indeed great and I remember and miss the space we used to get to play! :)

Thats great ! It is the same case with my son, he is doing the best among the three and is very focused , although my elder daughter too is doing well ! The younger one is still studying ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.