Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes the children in the middle age is the main age for getting success or getting failure this depends on their interest. They wont listen to other words. If they like they will do

discussion is about middle children...not the middle age of children :P :P

Meera sandhu
Sandhya sorry. I am also belong to that category. I cant stand on one thing that I am having Pikle mind. I cant do one thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sandhya sorry. I am also belong to that category. I cant stand on one thing that I am having Pikle mind. I cant do one thing.

What is this Pikle mind? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
The mind which is unstable. They like one thing and they decide to do but after some time they will loose interest on that and show interest on other.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Generally speaking, the middle children get ignored and so grow up with a complex...that's how it was before when there was a large family, but with changed times and better parenting , that may not be the case now ...

I agree and I can completely relate! I was the middle one and was often left alone or generally ignored!! :( But to my delight, we lived in huge quarters provided by Air Force and had about 16 cats and kittens, so they were my solace!! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The mind which is unstable. They like one thing and they decide to do but after some time they will loose interest on that and show interest on other.

YOu mean Fickle-minded, not pikle!! :woohoo: :woohoo: First I thought you are talking about your brains being pickled!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Generally speaking, the middle children get ignored and so grow up with a complex...that's how it was before when there was a large family, but with changed times and better parenting , that may not be the case now ...

I agree and I can completely relate! I was the middle one and was often left alone or generally ignored!! :( But to my delight, we lived in huge quarters provided by Air Force and had about 16 cats and kittens, so they were my solace!! :)

Poor cats and rats!!! ;) :P :P

Meera sandhu

YOu mean Fickle-minded, not pikle!! :woohoo: :woohoo: First I thought you are talking about your brains being pickled!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What about lemon or mango pickle!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I think all these are superstitious word.My hubby was the middle child but I think he is more successful than other two brother.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I think all these are superstitious word.My hubby was the middle child but I think he is more successful than other two brother.

Then there is no contradiction. Your hubby was the middle child and he s successful. So, this is okay. No contradiction.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.