Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Generally speaking, the middle children get ignored and so grow up with a complex...that's how it was before when there was a large family, but with changed times and better parenting , that may not be the case now ...

But mostly the entire childhood which is considered to be very precious goes with complex and depression of being not like by parents...What's the use even the affection is give after they grow...?

Kids should be given affection and love from early ages itself. It plays an important part in shaping his character. Isn't it?
That's why kids won't forget their bad childhood memories.

Meera sandhu
Generally speaking, the middle children get ignored and so grow up with a complex...that's how it was before when there was a large family, but with changed times and better parenting , that may not be the case now ...

But mostly the entire childhood which is considered to be very precious goes with complex and depression of being not like by parents...What's the use even the affection is give after they grow...?

Kids should be given affection and love from early ages itself. It plays an important part in shaping his character. Isn't it?

Affection love and understanding too ....as they grow older many other issues come in and one has to handle all of those to make them feel wanted and not a burden , most parent children relationships take a beating at this stage ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

there must be some logic in this research but I have seen most of the people who are in an advantageous positions are either elder most or youngest ones. In my case it's youngest ones. However references might differ.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I dont agree with the fact that middle child is more successful... as it all depends on affection, care and freedom parents give.. Some may give over care and affection, while some may not.. But middle child is most ignored one.. as mom is said to be more close to last child and father is said to be more close to elder one... ( in general)

Actually I don't think success depends on that number. It's only my personal opinion. I agree with you in that matter.

But my hubby says, middle brother got more affection in their childhood from both their parents :evil: :evil: :evil:

Affection will be there on all the three equally but what I am saying is if one has to prefer between three- dad goes for elder one and mom goes for last one.. its my own experience... ;) Middle once's are always like by grand parents or other rather than parents...

So you are a dad's kid :) :) :) :)
Am I right?

No yaar.. I am in the list of middle child... ;)

Affection love and understanding too ....as they grow older many other issues come in and one has to handle all of those to make them feel wanted and not a burden , most parent children relationships take a beating at this stage ...

I agree with you usha ji but if the number of siblings is more then its difficult to give equal attention on all. I hope you agree with me as a mother of three.. That's why mostly comparisons arise between them too...
I dont agree with the fact that middle child is more successful... as it all depends on affection, care and freedom parents give.. Some may give over care and affection, while some may not.. But middle child is most ignored one.. as mom is said to be more close to last child and father is said to be more close to elder one... ( in general)

Actually I don't think success depends on that number. It's only my personal opinion. I agree with you in that matter.

But my hubby says, middle brother got more affection in their childhood from both their parents :evil: :evil: :evil:

Affection will be there on all the three equally but what I am saying is if one has to prefer between three- dad goes for elder one and mom goes for last one.. its my own experience... ;) Middle once's are always like by grand parents or other rather than parents...

So you are a dad's kid :) :) :) :)
Am I right?

No yaar.. I am in the list of middle child... ;)

Middle kid? If so, what's your opinion?

Meera sandhu
Parents love the first child more. The first is first and every one is attracted. The youngest one is also loved by all elders. The eldest and youngest get spoiled. But the middle ones are treated without undue love or affection. so they are well groomed and they succeed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Parents love the first child more. The first is first and every one is attracted. The youngest one is also loved by all elders. The eldest and youngest get spoiled. But the middle ones are treated without undue love or affection. so they are well groomed and they succeed.

I doubt if you are middle child :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I think, parents become most happy when they get the first child. But later, when they get the second one, they divide their love and carings among 2. Since the 'chota' is small, he gets more attention...asking the elder kid to give all toys to 'chota' :whistle:

Meera sandhu

I doubt if you are middle child :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I think, parents become most happy when they get the first child. But later, when they get the second one, they divide their love and carings among 2. Since the 'chota' is small, he gets more attention...asking the elder kid to give all toys to 'chota' :whistle:

I am the eldest among all- real brothers and cousins (my paternal uncles' children)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes the children in the middle age is the main age for getting success or getting failure this depends on their interest. They wont listen to other words. If they like they will do

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.