Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Manmohan Singh's comments that he would be too happy to see Rahul Gandhi in his cabinet has a ring of lack of self-respect and projects him as one of the sycophants of Gandhi family!

Gandhi Nehru family is the pivot round which whole Congress moves. When this family leaves the party, there will be nothing left in this. No surprise, everyone in Congress does his best to please this family. Although Gandhis have lost all charisma and popularity all over India except a few constituencies nourished by them, The congress men cling to them just as mother monkey clings to dead son.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Let them do whatever they like. People's choice makes lot of difference. Many congressmen are sycophant of Gandhi family otherwise they are out. Actually this is normal in any political party.
Rahul Gandhi is a hard worker and moving whole the country,so he may be a good minister in central cabinet,so Singhji said correctly.

Rahul Gandhi may be meritorious. But the congressmen are pushing him not for merit but for family cult. This is the issue.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Manmohan Singh's comments that he would be too happy to see Rahul Gandhi in his cabinet has a ring of lack of self-respect and projects him as one of the sycophants of Gandhi family!

Gandhi Nehru family is the pivot round which whole Congress moves. When this family leaves the party, there will be nothing left in this. No surprise, everyone in Congress does his best to please this family. Although Gandhis have lost all charisma and popularity all over India except a few constituencies nourished by them, The congress men cling to them just as mother monkey clings to dead son.

Even those constituencies did very badly in recently held assembly polls despite whole of Gandhi family did their best effort to keep their forte intact. Rahul failed miserably this time. Although the party that won is no better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You have summed it up perfectly, but why don't the esteemed and educated leaders think that this not healthy for our country, so why is the family put above everything else, even the wellbeing of our country is put much below them!w :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.