Men or Women who do you think have to struggle more in their day to day lives? Women besides a job (if working) also have to look and manage all the household affairs. On the other hand its Men who have the major responsibility of heading their families. You all will relate to this as it has been a long debated topic in most of the households ;)

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think both are doing their part well to keep 'family' secure.
Men should never think that women is doing nothing. Also women should think the same way. Mutual understanding and feeling that the partner is doing his part well is more important.
Yesterday I got a forward message with a picture. When we are able to upload images here, I will share it with you people

Meera sandhu
I think both are doing their part well to keep 'family' secure.
Men should never think that women is doing nothing. Also women should think the same way. Mutual understanding and feeling that the partner is doing his part well is more important.
Yesterday I got a forward message with a picture. When we are able to upload images here, I will share it with you people

Where is the picture? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Now we can't upload pictures. just wait for me

Meera sandhu
Working women have to struggle more. In low income families below poverty line or just at that, women struggle more. The men just earn only for their daily drink need. They even snatch some money from wives. The women work more for themselves and family.

In middle classes, the working women struggle more as they are burdened with domestic responsibility in addition to office.

But the housewives look after only household and they watch most of the time TV serial. Their husbands are more burdened. But some women share burden of their husbands and look after children's studies and domestic marketing.

On the whole, these days women face greater burden.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually female can work harder than male but she is good in sensitive work. Man can do anything which needs muscle power but they cannot work as hard as a woman can do.
Both genders have their own responsibilities in their lives.. it depends on the environment which makes them active. if the man at a home is active and responsible the woman can relax.. else she has to take up with the household chores.. when we learn to be responsible from young we can turn great in our life..

:-)
Working women have to struggle more. In low income families below poverty line or just at that, women struggle more. The men just earn only for their daily drink need. They even snatch some money from wives. The women work more for themselves and family.

In middle classes, the working women struggle more as they are burdened with domestic responsibility in addition to office.

But the housewives look after only household and they watch most of the time TV serial. Their husbands are more burdened. But some women share burden of their husbands and look after children's studies and domestic marketing.

You very nicely took all the aspects. It is true that the working women face a lot of challenges as compared to working men.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes I agree working women face more burden than normal house wives. Actually, though they have to work a lot, housewives don't have target meeting problems or brain teasing puzzles to solve. They do things as daily routine. Yet, they are also working for the family and taking care of everyone's needs.

Let me say something about my neighbour didi. She is an electrical engineer working in Ottappalam. 2+2 = 4 hours daily journey. Yet, she well balance both her professional and family work. She have two boys studying below 10 years. Yet, i appreciate her for the balance she keeps and for the huge burden of work and travelling everyday.

Meera sandhu
I think it would be just an argument.Both are superior in their field.Both have their responsibility.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Yes I agree working women face more burden than normal house wives. Actually, though they have to work a lot, housewives don't have target meeting problems or brain teasing puzzles to solve. They do things as daily routine. Yet, they are also working for the family and taking care of everyone's needs.

Let me say something about my neighbour didi. She is an electrical engineer working in Ottappalam. 2+2 = 4 hours daily journey. Yet, she well balance both her professional and family work. She have two boys studying below 10 years. Yet, i appreciate her for the balance she keeps and for the huge burden of work and travelling everyday.

Though many women manage to create a balance but many fail to give ample time to their children thereby letting the child be on his/her own. This leads to a poor understanding between the parents and the child that eventually may hamper the child's all round performance. Do you agree?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.