Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually female can work harder than male but she is good in sensitive work. Man can do anything which needs muscle power but they cannot work as hard as a woman can do.

Its true women are more sensitive then men.
Women don't loose their calm easily and that is a beneficial point form them isn't it?

Live in the present :)
Banking job is the most tension one more than any other sector.
I know it well......from my hubby and his friends.

A female classmate of him........I know well how she had to work to keep balance between family and job pressure. At last she resigned her job of 30,000 and now working in a small firm for 10,000.
Now, every employee is given targets......Not attained, he is finished...that much pressure

Yes banking job is really a dangerous one. Every day you must go to job with fresh mind.

My hubby's mobile works 24 hours :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

A valid reason for you to make the evil faces :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Really because I have been hearing that it is one of the best jobs. Maybe the scenario is better in the private sector banks? I was very positive about the banking jobs and even willing to give the entrances for various ones

Accountant job in the banks are more carefull jobs it is with lot of tensions when you have not matched your money at the end of evening.

am talking about private sector.....
Nationalized sector don't have much tensions, similar to government jobs.

Meera sandhu

A female classmate of him........I know well how she had to work to keep balance between family and job pressure. At last she resigned her job of 30,000 and now working in a small firm for 10,000.
Now, every employee is given targets......Not attained, he is finished...that much pressure

Yes banking job is really a dangerous one. Every day you must go to job with fresh mind.

My hubby's mobile works 24 hours :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Even an sms can cause loss of 1 day sleep :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

:ohmy: For those who love sleeping (like me) banking job is a big No then :dry:

So, it's sure, you are dreaming for a banking job :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

So, it's sure, you are dreaming for a banking job :woohoo: :woohoo:

No not dreaming but yes I had it as a future option though. :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.