Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Working women have to struggle more. In low income families below poverty line or just at that, women struggle more. The men just earn only for their daily drink need. They even snatch some money from wives. The women work more for themselves and family.

In middle classes, the working women struggle more as they are burdened with domestic responsibility in addition to office.

But the housewives look after only household and they watch most of the time TV serial. Their husbands are more burdened. But some women share burden of their husbands and look after children's studies and domestic marketing.

On the whole, these days women face greater burden.

Yes I agree working women face more burden than normal house wives. Actually, though they have to work a lot, housewives don't have target meeting problems or brain teasing puzzles to solve. They do things as daily routine. Yet, they are also working for the family and taking care of everyone's needs.

Let me say something about my neighbour didi. She is an electrical engineer working in Ottappalam. 2+2 = 4 hours daily journey. Yet, she well balance both her professional and family work. She have two boys studying below 10 years. Yet, i appreciate her for the balance she keeps and for the huge burden of work and travelling everyday.

Though many women manage to create a balance but many fail to give ample time to their children thereby letting the child be on his/her own. This leads to a poor understanding between the parents and the child that eventually may hamper the child's all round performance. Do you agree?

Yes, that's the main reason why am not going to work outside :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Both men and women are struggling now a days as this is a busy world with out both working they cannot live happily in this world.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Both men and women are struggling now a days as this is a busy world with out both working they cannot live happily in this world.

yes, it's true, one person's income is not enough in most families nowadays...expenses and requirements is going high. That's why many women also going to work, leaving behind the kids. If it's not the condition, you can do some online jobs also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Yes everyone is a part of the rat race trying to earn the maximum to survive in today's scenario.

Live in the present :)

yes, it's true, one person's income is not enough in most families nowadays...expenses and requirements is going high. That's why many women also going to work, leaving behind the kids. If it's not the condition, you can do some online jobs also :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes there are a whole lot of options. Teaching or a bank job is another good option when you need not put in the whole day and manage to give maximum time to your family. :cheer:

Yes there are a whole lot of options. Teaching or a bank job is another good option when you need not put in the whole day and manage to give maximum time to your family. :cheer:

Banking job is the most tension one more than any other sector.
I know it well......from my hubby and his friends.

A female classmate of him........I know well how she had to work to keep balance between family and job pressure. At last she resigned her job of 30,000 and now working in a small firm for 10,000.
Now, every employee is given targets......Not attained, he is finished...that much pressure

Meera sandhu

A female classmate of him........I know well how she had to work to keep balance between family and job pressure. At last she resigned her job of 30,000 and now working in a small firm for 10,000.
Now, every employee is given targets......Not attained, he is finished...that much pressure

Yes banking job is really a dangerous one. Every day you must go to job with fresh mind.

Really because I have been hearing that it is one of the best jobs. Maybe the scenario is better in the private sector banks? I was very positive about the banking jobs and even willing to give the entrances for various ones :P

Yes banking job is really a dangerous one. Every day you must go to job with fresh mind.

My hubby's mobile works 24 hours :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Really because I have been hearing that it is one of the best jobs. Maybe the scenario is better in the private sector banks? I was very positive about the banking jobs and even willing to give the entrances for various ones

Accountant job in the banks are more carefull jobs it is with lot of tensions when you have not matched your money at the end of evening.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.