The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Happy Birthday to Sridevi Ji. She is my favorite actress I like her act and smile. Chandani film is best one.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday to Sridevi. She was introduced in Kollywood only.

She was born in Tamil nadu.

It's a great truth that always.....South Indian heroines have reigned Bollywood as beauty queens....only exceptions are Madhubala and maduri Dixit.

Vaijayanthimala, Hema Malini, Rekha, Sree devi, Aiswarya...all are South Indian beauties.
Latest added to the list are Deepika and Vidya Balan, though they can't compete with those mentioned above. Do you agree??? :evil: :evil:

Ya south Indian girls are very beautiful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Happy Birthday to Sridevi. She was introduced in Kollywood only.

She was born in Tamil nadu.

It's a great truth that always.....South Indian heroines have reigned Bollywood as beauty queens....only exceptions are Madhubala and maduri Dixit.

Vaijayanthimala, Hema Malini, Rekha, Sree devi, Aiswarya...all are South Indian beauties.
Latest added to the list are Deepika and Vidya Balan, though they can't compete with those mentioned above. Do you agree??? :evil: :evil:

Ya south Indian girls are very beautiful.

Are you saying about me? ;)

Meera sandhu
I loved her movie Mr. India :cheer: She is growing beautiful with age :) We have so many from the south and Aishwarya is my favorite amongst them :kiss:

Live in the present :)
I loved her movie Mr. India :cheer: She is growing beautiful with age :) We have so many from the south and Aishwarya is my favorite amongst them :kiss:

No doubt she is the most beautiful Indian woman :cheer: :cheer:

I love Sridevi also......only a few points behind her...i.e. She will finish second in my survey

Meera sandhu

No doubt she is the most beautiful Indian woman :cheer: :cheer:

I love Sridevi also......only a few points behind her...i.e. She will finish second in my survey

Yes agreed! Lovely eyes she has ;) and what a dancer she is :cheer:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.