The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes you are right now a days women is not having the safe to go outside. As romeos became more in this country it will be changed by having severe punishment like on spot death.

As a girl I know what kinds of comments girls have to face daily. Severe punishment may help to curb the number of harassment cases. A number of cases are not even reported because of the fear of society and image. This needs to change!

We call such people 'poo vaalan' :woohoo: :woohoo: if decoded "flower tailed" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
As a girl I know what kinds of comments girls have to face daily. Severe punishment may help to curb the number of harassment cases. A number of cases are not even reported because of the fear of society and image. This needs to change!

I can understand the feeling of girls this society will kill them by their words. They will really kill the girl mentally.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes you are right now a days women is not having the safe to go outside. As romeos became more in this country it will be changed by having severe punishment like on spot death.

We call such people 'poo vaalan' :woohoo: :woohoo: if decoded "flower tailed" :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have many names for then but won't be right to mention those here :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
15th August is very important day for all Indians. I got up in the morning. After having my lunch, I sit infront of my TV and watch the Independence Day celebration in Delhi. I love that.
15th August is very important day for all Indians. I got up in the morning. After having my lunch, I sit infront of my TV and watch the Independence Day celebration in Delhi. I love that.

Parade is on Republic day, if am right

Meera sandhu

Yes and that is why Republic Day is more of a celebration. A spectacular show in Delhi. :)

Yes and that is why Republic Day is more of a celebration. A spectacular show in Delhi. :)

Once..years before....I was seated in front of Tv to watch parade on an independence day :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Advance Happy Independence day wishes for all boddunan members.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Once..years before....I was seated in front of Tv to watch parade on an independence day :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh I have even watched it in real and splendid it is really :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.