The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I will believe in them. We had place 30 km from Hyderabad where you can really find the ghosts.

Really? We made a trip to Bhangarh Fort in Rajasthan (counted in one of the most haunted places of the country) and prior were told by many that there are ghosts there and if you try to click a picture inside the fort it will be not clear. :evil: (As if the ghosts hated people clicking pictures of their home ) :lol: :silly: We went there and clicked a hell lot of pictures and had no problems. Maybe the ghosts were on a holiday that day :laugh:

Live in the present :)
The topic was supposed to be about everything related to supernaturals that is holy as well as evil :evil:
Though the topic has entered discussions of the law too :lol:

A holy spirit can also enter into judge's coat ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
first i want to kno, wether ghost means holy ghost or evils? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

am also not sure enough about the thread topic :S :S :S :S

Only Asha knows :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so you are also becoming a ghost writer now. You can write so much without even knowing the topic??? ;) ;)

That's me ;) :P :P :P :P :S :S

Meera sandhu
The topic was supposed to be about everything related to supernaturals that is holy as well as evil :evil:

Then even Boddunan has the chance! So if you find the words swinging on Boddunan some day beware :silly: :blink: :evil:

Then even Boddunan has the chance! So if you find the words swinging on Boddunan some day beware :silly: :blink: :evil:

For me the words are already dancing around. I can see things changing too fast. :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Any topic on ghosts,spirits and supernatural beings arises a lot of interest in people because of the unknown element and the mystery it creates... I have come across some experiences which simply had no valid explanation to it, so I keep my mind open about the issue.From where I come from , we have a day meant for them ,it is called Bhoota aradhane which means preying to the spirits .I sometimes wonder how this idea came about ? steps are being taken to conserve it :unsure: :huh:

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=53300

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Any topic on ghosts,spirits and supernatural beings arises a lot of interest in people because of the unknown element and the mystery it creates... I have come across some experiences which simply had no valid explanation to it, so I keep my mind open about the issue.From where I come from , we have a day meant for them ,it is called Bhoota aradhane which means preying to the spirits .I sometimes wonder how this idea came about ? steps are being taken to conserve it :unsure: :huh:

It is really shocking to know that such practices are still there in some areas of the country.

It is really shocking to know that such practices are still there in some areas of the country.

Not shocking ! It is part of a cultural tradition and people have a lot of faith in it in that area .
Asha, Belief is everything in life and even God and religion are based on it since none of us have seen God, only experienced the euphoria created by the believers...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not shocking ! It is part of a cultural tradition and people have a lot of faith in it in that area .
Asha, Belief is everything in life and even God and religion are based on it since none of us have seen God, only experienced the euphoria created by the believers...

if you believe it, it exists and if you don't it doesn't exist!

[quote="usha manohar"

if you believe it, it exists and if you don't it doesn't exist!

For me it goes like this " What ghost, what spirit?"

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.