The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote="usha manohar"

Not shocking ! It is part of a cultural tradition and people have a lot of faith in it in that area .
Asha, Belief is everything in life and even God and religion are based on it since none of us have seen God, only experienced the euphoria created by the believers...

if you believe it, it exists and if you don't it doesn't exist!

For me it goes like this " What ghost, what spirit?"

then tell me..what's ghost and what's spirit? :blush: :blush:

Last month, a mohan lal movie was released...It got many awards too....It's name is Spirit.
It's said, if a drinker see this film, it's 100% sure, he will quit drinking. :unsure: :unsure: But the problem is non-drinkers can't understand the movie :woohoo: :woohoo:
let me see it and give my opinion later. :blink:

Meera sandhu
[quote="usha manohar"

Not shocking ! It is part of a cultural tradition and people have a lot of faith in it in that area .
Asha, Belief is everything in life and even God and religion are based on it since none of us have seen God, only experienced the euphoria created by the believers...

Last month, a mohan lal movie was released...It got many awards too....It's name is Spirit.
It's said, if a drinker see this film, it's 100% sure, he will quit drinking. :unsure: :unsure: But the problem is non-drinkers can't understand the movie :woohoo: :woohoo:

Does that mean you have to drink to watch it? How would I watch the movie then? :angry: :angry:

Live in the present :)
[quote="usha manohar"

Does that mean you have to drink to watch it? How would I watch the movie then? :angry: :angry:

You can drink a cola drink, you will save lots of money later.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's true.....many drinkers are agreeing so......
I don't know if it's true or not.

It's said, if a drinker watch thsi film, he will surely find the reason for which he started drinking.

Let me tell you Mohanlal is the no.1 drinker of Malayalam industry :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

It's said, if a drinker watch thsi film, he will surely find the reason for which he started drinking.

Let me tell you Mohanlal is the no.1 drinker of Malayalam industry :evil: :evil:

Mohan Lal seems to be number one in every field of Malayalam film industry.

Except heroine :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

He never played role of a woman in any films? Lie Kamal Hassan did in chachi420? :woohoo: :woohoo:

He never played role of a woman in any films? Lie Kamal Hassan did in chachi420? :woohoo: :woohoo:

I can't remember... :whistle: :whistle:

But he started his career as villain...
The story of Shankar and Mohan lal is somewhat similar to Big B- Rajesh khanna story.
Everyone thought, hero of that film Shankar will become superstar. But he met a bad fate. Its Villian became a super star later

Meera sandhu
Friends this topic is about ghosts and spirits and your people are discussing about the actors of you film industry. I request you people to come to the topic

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

first i want to kno, wether ghost means holy ghost or evils? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

am also not sure enough about the thread topic :S :S :S :S

Only Asha knows :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so you are also becoming a ghost writer now. You can write so much without even knowing the topic??? ;) ;)

Ghosts may be untrue but ghost writers are true. I think that many work in various sites under fictitious names. They are also ghosts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.