The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
first i want to kno, wether ghost means holy ghost or evils? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

am also not sure enough about the thread topic :S :S :S :S

Only Asha knows :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

so you are also becoming a ghost writer now. You can write so much without even knowing the topic??? ;) ;)

Ghosts may be untrue but ghost writers are true. I think that many work in various sites under fictitious names. They are also ghosts.

The spam posters are ghosts :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
first i want to kno, wether ghost means holy ghost or evils? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

so you are also becoming a ghost writer now. You can write so much without even knowing the topic??? ;) ;)

Ghosts may be untrue but ghost writers are true. I think that many work in various sites under fictitious names. They are also ghosts.

Now there isn't much left to argument in this case. Yes sir I am a ghost in this case. :blush:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So you accept that your are a ghostni. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :

So you accept that your are a ghostni. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :

:P The spam posters are ghosts/ghostnis! :P
I have even seen some houses and flats deserted due to the fear of spirits.

Live in the present :)

You know this is easiest way to have a house vacated by declaring it haunted. People do not want to take a risk even if they do not believe in such things.

You know this is easiest way to have a house vacated by declaring it haunted. People do not want to take a risk even if they do not believe in such things.

If some one decides to live in a haunted house, he will be left there alone like a ghost. His wife, children, friends will all desert him. So, nobody can live in such ill reputed house.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Belief is such a powerful thing ! There are many houses around here which are located in very beautiful locations but apparently Haunted !! I sometimes feel that it is some mischievous mind that is behind all the rumors making life difficult for the owners of the property, all because people have a herd mentality and dont bother to go deep into the matter ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Belief is such a powerful thing ! There are many houses around here which are located in very beautiful locations but apparently Haunted !! I sometimes feel that it is some mischievous mind that is behind all the rumors making life difficult for the owners of the property, all because people have a herd mentality and dont bother to go deep into the matter ...

Yes and add to that the fear of unknown and various superstitions will make people stay away from such places without trying to delve into the mystery of what lies therein. In Pune Cantonment area, there are quite a number of old British colonial style bungalows that are lying vacant for the very reason!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't believe in ghosts but sometimes when I see Fear files these days on TV I feel there are ghosts as it looks so real in this program.I have not seen any ghost but can't deny presence of ghosts or spirits in this world. :blink:
I have a doubt. All memory and feelings are stored in human brain that id finished with physical body. Then how there is memory left with the spirit supposed to have separated from body. Is their duplocate brain in the spirit that remains intact even after death of physical body.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.