Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
my husband has many customers related to gold business. They say.....though we are seeing a lot of jewellery shops now, most of the works are done outside their manufacturing centre. Later, seal is put, giving both the name of the jewellers and hallmark. i.e. We can't completely assure that a particular jewellers is giving you most pure gold......because, same workers are doing work for many jewellery shops. It's the truth :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
my husband has many customers related to gold business. They say.....though we are seeing a lot of jewellery shops now, most of the works are done outside their manufacturing centre. Later, seal is put, giving both the name of the jewellers and hallmark. i.e. We can't completely assure that a particular jewellers is giving you most pure gold......because, same workers are doing work for many jewellery shops. It's the truth :evil: :evil: :evil:

But the jeweler with his seal on it is responsible for the quality and he cannot deny its percentage or purity if the seal is once affixed.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hallmark gold are best to buy.Though it charge is high as compared to other gold but its safe to buy it.

Sharmistha Banerjee

But the jeweler with his seal on it is responsible for the quality and he cannot deny its percentage or purity if the seal is once affixed.

But the sealer himself is saying malpractice can be done ;)
In distant future, we are going to witness incidents when a particular jewellers won't accept another stores' gold ornaments in the market price.

Meera sandhu

In distant future, we are going to witness incidents when a particular jewellers won't accept another stores' gold ornaments in the market price.

the jeweler is bound to agree to the terms of agreement and keep the ethics of business unless he wants to admit openly that he is a cheat. Gold business is on trust so no one wants to loose the reputation of his shop.

the jeweler is bound to agree to the terms of agreement and keep the ethics of business unless he wants to admit openly that he is a cheat. Gold business is on trust so no one wants to loose the reputation of his shop.

Haven't you read my previous post :dry:
Now all jewellers are purchasing gold from outside. The manufacturer gives the seal of the jewellers later.
Here itself, many jewellers are admitting many of their items are purchased from Mumbai :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Haven't you read my previous post :dry:
Now all jewellers are purchasing gold from outside. The manufacturer gives the seal of the jewellers later.
Here itself, many jewellers are admitting many of their items are purchased from Mumbai :cheer:

I am not concerned where the jeweler does his shopping/manufacturing but the one whose seal is there is fully responsible. If customer goes to court of law or consumer courts, he would not be entertained on his plea. He is the one who is responsible. Business has rules and ethics to follow.

As long as people get back their invested money, they won't worry. We can't predict the future. Let us see what happens in the distant future.
Do you know now a jewellers in Kerala is claiming to give gold of 917 purity?
Slowly other jewellers will also change their business strategy. Thus, in future, we may also witness 918, 919, 925 and 935. It's pure business

Meera sandhu
As long as people get back their invested money, they won't worry. We can't predict the future. Let us see what happens in the distant future.
Slowly other jewellers will also change their business strategy. Thus, in future, we may also witness 918, 919, 925 and 935. It's pure business

Hallmark 917 is standard used for 22 carat gold in international market. No one can use a substandard term to make it standardized product unless he gets an order to do so by a particular customer.

Hallmark 917 is standard used for 22 carat gold in international market. No one can use a substandard term to make it standardized product unless he gets an order to do so by a particular customer.

I have seen the ad this month only. Let us wait and see :blush:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.