Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
uni51 wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sharmistha Banerjee wrote:
I think 916 BIS Hallmark gold is pure.We can get its actual value when we will sell it in future.This is 22 carat gold.

earlier 22 carat was the only standard. Now it has changed ...It means 91.6% pure gold.

How much purity does 22 carat gold has?
Can anyone tell me?

This is simple Asthmatic
if 100=24 then
91.6 = ??? that would be almost 22.

then what is this hallmark

At the time of my marriage, it was only 22 carat.
Now it's the season of hallmarks. what's the difference between these two?

This is better to ask chinmoy or any gold ornaments maker.

WHere is chinmoy jee.

why chinmayjee :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I think 916 BIS Hallmark gold is pure.We can get its actual value when we will sell it in future.This is 22 carat gold.

earlier 22 carat was the only standard. Now it has changed ...It means 91.6% pure gold.

Can anyone tell me?

This is simple Asthmatic
if 100=24 then

then what is this hallmark :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hall mark is sign of quality, why did not check it in a dictionary? Where did you do your MCA from? :evil: :evil:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallmark

NMCC Marthandam :evil: :evil:

But what's its link with Hallmark?

I don't want to read full wikipedia. Give me 2-3 sentences :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Can anyone tell me?

This is simple Asthmatic
if 100=24 then

then what is this hallmark :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hall mark is sign of quality, why did not check it in a dictionary? Where did you do your MCA from? :evil: :evil:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallmark

NMCC Marthandam :evil: :evil:

But what's its link with Hallmark?

I don't want to read full wikipedia. Give me 2-3 sentences :angry: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A hallmark is an official mark or series of marks struck on items made of precious metals—platinum, gold, silver and in some nations, palladium. In a more general sense, the term hallmark can also be used to refer to any distinguishing characteristic or trait.
here is the copy paste.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
It's Ok.
Now answer the discussion question :angry: :evil:

Meera sandhu
It's Ok.

Come tomorrow, I am busy today. :evil: :evil: :laugh:

It's Ok.

Come tomorrow, I am busy today. :evil: :evil: :laugh:

No way. Sit there and answer my question. It's your class work today :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
It's told people are cheated most in gold and jewellers are making high profit, as people are not thinking about its purity nowadays....they just look for standard marks on the piece of gold they buy.
Those jewellers under the association.....it's told, they won't buy gold of other jewellers from people in market rate. Only members of that group are giving 916 BIS....ie. There is a tag up between different jewellers about the purity and it's hidden only :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
@Gulshanji...
Hoping you will share your opinion here. Also, information regarding this subject.
It's really a serious discussion topic.
I don't think, you will read PM. That's why am telling in forum.

Meera sandhu
It's told people are cheated most in gold and jewellers are making high profit, as people are not thinking about its purity nowadays....they just look for standard marks on the piece of gold they buy.
Those jewellers under the association.....it's told, they won't buy gold of other jewellers from people in market rate. Only members of that group are giving 916 BIS....ie. There is a tag up between different jewellers about the purity and it's hidden only :evil: :evil:

Actually, it is being done to ensure quality. Even here in our town, there is a jewellary shop which has a reputation of selling expensive but quality products. The jewellars make some sort of identification mark in every jewellaries sold by them. If a customer wants to sell off the gold jewellaries back to them after sometime, they accept it only if the identification mark is present.

Actually, it is being done to ensure quality. Even here in our town, there is a jewellary shop which has a reputation of selling expensive but quality products. The jewellars make some sort of identification mark in every jewellaries sold by them. If a customer wants to sell off the gold jewellaries back to them after sometime, they accept it only if the identification mark is present.

Hall mark is the government approved quality mark. This is set at 91.6 % in Indian markets which is about 22 caret.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.