Do you know your neighbors well? do you interact with them regularly?....

I was surprised when I read a news item in our local papers stating that a housewife was attacked by two men who came to her house saying that they were her neighbors and wanted to make a telephone call since their own phones were not working.The woman let them in and was attacked and a lot of stuff including her ornaments were stolen...

Later when the police questioned her as to how she could let strangers into the house she apparently told them that although she lived there for 4 years she did not know all the neighbors since most of the houses were given out on rent and one could never be sure...
So one wonders what happens in big cities, and also how easy it is for criminals to take advantage of the situation..
In my neighborhood, I know those who are permanent residents owning their own houses or have been around for a long time , the others are not familiar to me...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.