Do you know your neighbors well? do you interact with them regularly?....

I was surprised when I read a news item in our local papers stating that a housewife was attacked by two men who came to her house saying that they were her neighbors and wanted to make a telephone call since their own phones were not working.The woman let them in and was attacked and a lot of stuff including her ornaments were stolen...

Later when the police questioned her as to how she could let strangers into the house she apparently told them that although she lived there for 4 years she did not know all the neighbors since most of the houses were given out on rent and one could never be sure...
So one wonders what happens in big cities, and also how easy it is for criminals to take advantage of the situation..
In my neighborhood, I know those who are permanent residents owning their own houses or have been around for a long time , the others are not familiar to me...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't have more interaction with my neighbours. But I frequently talk with them whenever I see them.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
This is some thing common with almost all of us who live in big cities or big apartments/colonies where neighbors keep changing. Despite the fact that I am from the marketing field I am still not much mixing type offline. I know very limited people in my community and feel awkward when I find some one wishing me while on the walk or out for a stroll and not knowing him. But that's how the life has become with people's activities limiting to own selves mostly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't believe anyone. I stay reserve.
Usha, the news is truely very bad. Everybody should be very cautious when you are alone at home.
Before marriage I had full interactions with neighbours. Now not possible as am away from home town

Meera sandhu
This is some thing common with almost all of us who live in big cities or big apartments/colonies where neighbors keep changing. Despite the fact that I am from the marketing field I am still not much mixing type offline. I know very limited people in my community and feel awkward when I find some one wishing me while on the walk or out for a stroll and not knowing him. But that's how the life has become with people's activities limiting to own selves mostly.

I dont know if that is good or bad because slowly we are becoming nuclear even to our selves ...I remember that when my children were growing up there would be a lot of noise in our neighborhood with children playing in the evenings jumping and running through all the compounds ,whereas now I hardly see children playing , they are all busy with Tvs or computer games !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I choose my friends in my own way.
So always keep away from those who love gossips and find interest in our personal matters

Meera sandhu
I don't have more interaction with my neighbours. But I frequently talk with them whenever I see them.

It is essential to at least be on friendly terms with your neighbors without going to the extent of baring your soul to them ! One can never be sure what circumstances might arise in life ...

I know about my neighbors well but not so close.Only hi,bye, how are you etc...:) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
It is good to be at least on speaking terms with neighbors. Housewives and retired persons are indeed very friendly to neighbors. I am most of time away on my job and just sleep at home.

But I know most residents of my colony at least by face. I am surprised how the lady could be duped by strangers posing as neighbors. Even if you do not talk, you at lest see the neighbors while moving out.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Interacting with neighbors is good..They can help us in any difficulties.But now a days in news ,tv,we heard that neighbors did harm to many people who live beside them.Looking into these matter it is not safe to have too much of interaction with neighbors.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.