Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These type of problem also. Always asking some items. like sugar, coffee powder and etc.

That is no a big problem because you can ask for the return gifts to settle the account and curve the habit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Before marriage I had full interactions with neighbours. Now not possible as am away from home town

Neighbor is not only at your home town. Those living next door or nearby at your present residence are all your neighbors. Those at home town are no more your neighbors.

Bible teaches: Love thy neighbor. Neighbor is nearest. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Before marriage I had full interactions with neighbours. Now not possible as am away from home town

Neighbor is not only at your home town. Those living next door or nearby at your present residence are all your neighbors. Those at home town are no more your neighbors.

Bible teaches: Love thy neighbor. Neighbor is nearest. .

But the saying of holy Bible is not applicable in the true sense nowadays.

Live in the present :)
Now a days wherever we go we should observe our surrounding, make friendship with the people who are around us or atleast we should know people. So that if any other fellow says that neighbour and come also, we can make out that person is not our neighbour

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But being too friendly with neighbors some times make different problems. Imagine when they inform others about your being away and become the reason of theft etc.

Yes I agree ,that can easily happen and I have heard of such cases too...It happened to a close relative of mine when they were away and the entire house was ransacked and just about everything that was valuable was taken away ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.