Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How long will the site reamin in the Beta stage? If we can have a rough idea please :dry:
Revenue earnings page: count 5 from here :)

I counted up to 10 but nothing seems to be OK. :blink:

Its taking lot of time to bet normal. :blink:

Hahaha you should count like this
Monday, Tuesday....up to Friday before you get to see what you are looking for.

Means 5 days it will take or 5 weeks but I am enjoying the site more because from last few weeks I have noticed that the people who work hard here on the forums are winning unlike before. :)

This is your consolation prize for keeping patience. Keep it up man and keep praying that one poit that one gets for watching/clicking converts in to 2 to 5 according to its merit for making a comment

Oh that will be great if they start it to give +5 points for good comment on any article. :)
How long will the site reamin in the Beta stage? If we can have a rough idea please :dry:

:lol: hopefully suni answered your query.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

:lol: hopefully suni answered your query.

Hopefully suni answered it correctly ;) :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Friends once you see the site is OK, you will forget all tensions. Just relax. Maverick has already mentioned in the introduction of beta site and here also. Have faith on him. I also want to know about my money. I am patiently working here. This site is genuine.
Friends once you see the site is OK, you will forget all tensions. Just relax. Maverick has already mentioned in the introduction of beta site and here also. Have faith on him. I also want to know about my money. I am patiently working here. This site is genuine.

OK I am waiting to look new something.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have not worked here in this month, but whenever i see this new theme, i enjoy watching it more and more. Though, boddunan is in BETA, but still looking very good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have not worked here in this month, but whenever i see this new theme, i enjoy watching it more and more. Though, boddunan is in BETA, but still looking very good.

As maverick said it would cone in full phase in coming 6 or 6 days.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It would much interesting to see how the full features of Boddunan Works.

Want to make each day Accountable

It would much interesting to see how the full features of Boddunan Works.

Yes it would be I am waiting for it. :)

can some tell me if I have reached to the payout. :blink:
But I think it was easy to understand boddunan previous site.This site is taking much time to update.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.