Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, I feel it's a little rubbish to select beauties based on these criteria. Many factors can be added more...like good behaviour, politeness and even some practical tests too........
A world beauty should be a good woman too.......not only skin beauty!!

Please allow some award for physical beauty/ physical charms as well. There are already awards for excellence in various subjects. Nobel Prize is given for excellence in many topics. There are awards for social service and literature . There are awards for films. The sportsmen get so many medals. There are also awards like padma shri, padma bhushan.

So why grudge about awards on physical beauty.

I am also for awards on ugliness.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congratulation to the new Chinese Miss world but I am very bad at remembering their names.
Actually, I feel it's a little rubbish to select beauties based on these criteria. Many factors can be added more...like good behaviour, politeness and even some practical tests too........

I don't think that only Skin beauty is seen in the contest. Various other aspects like what work she has done in past years is also looked after. What are the activities or some kind of help to any Organization is done by her is also take care of.

Vanya Sharma was given one of the award for her work to help the Underprevileged children.

Want to make each day Accountable

I don't think that only Skin beauty is seen in the contest. Various other aspects like what work she has done in past years is also looked after. What are the activities or some kind of help to any Organization is done by her is also take care of.

Vanya Sharma was given one of the award for her work to help the Underprevileged children.

No doubt some other achievements are also considered. But these are accessories. Stress is on physical charm, vital body statistics and physical features. That is why we call this beauty contest.

I just wished to convey that there are awards for achievement in every field. so what is wrong with beauty contest.

Please allow some award for physical beauty/ physical charms as well. There are already awards for excellence in various subjects. Nobel Prize is given for excellence in many topics. There are awards for social service and literature . There are awards for films. The sportsmen get so many medals. There are also awards like padma shri, padma bhushan.

i think, awards of ugliness is also there...as 'kela awards of Bollywood' :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

i think, awards of ugliness is also there...as 'kela awards of Bollywood' :whistle: :whistle:

There are some very strange awards. many are unofficial. The I.A.S officers in U.P give the award of 'Most Corrupt officer' every year. Nobody likes to get this.

Congratulations to New miss World Yu Wenxia. Miss China won miss World 2012.

Be positive

There are some very strange awards. many are unofficial. The I.A.S officers in U.P give the award of 'Most Corrupt officer' every year. Nobody likes to get this.

Most Corrupt Officer ?? :ohmy: :ohmy: Is the officer given an award and not fired? :angry:

Live in the present :)

Most Corrupt Officer ?? :ohmy: :ohmy: Is the officer given an award and not fired? :angry:

This is an award given by fellow officers and not by government.

Here are some photos and news related to Miss China.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/miss-china-wins-miss-world-2012-slideshow/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.