Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We have not won any titles since priyanka chopra last became the miss world. :( Though I watched the Miss World 2012 and would applause Vanya Mishra's performance. She was elegant and graceful. :)

Yes even I heard in the news that she was a strong contender to win the crown but she missed it. :blink:
Miss world nothing, this is a planned game of cosmetic industry. Most of the times they want a beauty (?) from a different area to spread their own wings.

Yes it is true. India has huge market for cosmetic. That why in 90's India got a lot of Miss.World's

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
We have not won any titles since priyanka chopra last became the miss world. :( Though I watched the Miss World 2012 and would applause Vanya Mishra's performance. She was elegant and graceful. :)

2 years before, Parvathy Omanakuttan missed it by a narrow gap, though she hard worked to acheive it :( :( :(
Year 2000 saw all the three beauty queens crowned......Lara Dutta, Priyanka and Diya Mirza. Now it has been a Jupiter year since we are waiting for another crown :huh:

Meera sandhu
I read somewhere that this time it is a Chinese who became Miss world .I am really shocked to see it because when it comes to beauty Chinese are not considered favourites but how come this time.they broke this myth :blink:

Why not Chinese?
When whole world consider negros as black and ugly, they have won before. Then why not Chinese. It's her intelligence and hard work that brought her the title. Let us all congratulate her :)

Meera sandhu
I read somewhere that this time it is a Chinese who became Miss world .I am really shocked to see it because when it comes to beauty Chinese are not considered favourites but how come this time.they broke this myth :blink:

Why not Chinese?
When whole world consider negros as black and ugly, they have won before. Then why not Chinese. It's her intelligence and hard work that brought her the title. Let us all congratulate her :)

I don't have doubts on the potential on the Chinese who won the crown. :)

But the question is How many Chinese won it before this one. :blink:

Why not Chinese?

Its not only the features that count in the competition. The winner has to be a combination of talents and beauty together. Beauty here includes the ways she carries herself, besides having the right posture and figure, the ways she speaks, sings or dances.

Live in the present :)
Who told Chinese are not beautiful???????????
their special nose make them beautiful.....hi hi

Meera sandhu

Why not Chinese?

Its not only the features that count in the competition. The winner has to be a combination of talents and beauty together. Beauty here includes the ways she carries herself, besides having the right posture and figure, the ways she speaks, sings or dances.

I know not only the face whole body is considered in these beauty paegent. :laugh:

All of the particpants are beautiful so they make other criterion to choose a winner among them. :)
Actually, I feel it's a little rubbish to select beauties based on these criteria. Many factors can be added more...like good behaviour, politeness and even some practical tests too........
A world beauty should be a good woman too.......not only skin beauty!!

Meera sandhu
After a long time we saw any Indian girl in the Top 10 in the the Beauty Contest at International Level. Vanya Misha was awarded 2 awards and this is very good as far Indian Beauties are concerned.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.