Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have frequently visited Jaipur and I mostly traveled by the Volvo buses that charge very high fares. The train is a relief for passengers as its fare is only 330 rupees (as mentioned in the newspaper) and also has AC facility.

I have also visited Jaipur and some times by buses as there are different type of buses available in between Delhi and Jaipur. I love the AC buses with a single stop at midway point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When Mamata was railway minister then she proposed and started one or two boggy in black diamond express in eastern rail and still now it is running in Howrah Dhanbad root.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have frequently visited Jaipur and I mostly traveled by the Volvo buses that charge very high fares. The train is a relief for passengers as its fare is only 330 rupees (as mentioned in the newspaper) and also has AC facility.

I have also visited Jaipur and some times by buses as there are different type of buses available in between Delhi and Jaipur. I love the AC buses with a single stop at midway point.

And if you didn;t had the dosa at the midway then make it a point to have one if you happen to visit the place again. It offers one of the best dosa I have ever had. :)

Live in the present :)

And if you didn;t had the dosa at the midway then make it a point to have one if you happen to visit the place again. It offers one of the best dosa I have ever had. :)

I am tired of Dosa 'cause I stayed too long in South where I had a choice in between Dosa or rice. I do not much prefer rice as whole diet.

I am tired of Dosa 'cause I stayed too long in South where I had a choice in between Dosa or rice. I do not much prefer rice as whole diet.

I can understand I have some of my friends in the south and they too are tired of the south Indian food. :P

I can understand I have some of my friends in the south and they too are tired of the south Indian food. :P

I can eat idly and vada every day but not Dosa. Otherwise they have very limited number of items compared to north Indians especially Punjabis.

Wow its really nice.

Now, travelling will be more easier from second double-decker air conditioned train from Delhi to Jaipur.

Be positive
Wow its really nice.

Now, travelling will be more easier from second double-decker air conditioned train from Delhi to Jaipur.

You mean there is already a double Decker train running in our country? I am not aware about it.

Wow its really nice.

You mean there is already a double Decker train running in our country? I am not aware about it.

Yes double dacker is already running.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have never traveled in a double Decker train ever. Its a good move by the government as recently when I went to Jaipur (due to the rains) it took me almost 9 hours to reach Delhi. :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.