The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
if we lost adsense account, we can apply with other address with others name, but both name and address must be existed one.
i even heard that there will be some recovery process of our deactivated account to activate

Yes but how does that help you with your already existing blogs and articles ? you can never use it on those so there is no point if you have already published a lot of articles and have many blog posts since yu can never use it unless you start work all over again with a different name and identity ...Google adsense is smart, it will catch up with you if you furnish false identity..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes its true its is very difficult to get back disabled account its better to apply for new account with new or other names.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Google adsense is the best because it will pays us more money for a single click. Chitika will pay only 0.06 $ for every click. Google adsense will pays us money when we completed 100$. Through google adsense so many people are lakhs monthly. So, google adsense is the best revenue sharing programme

Thank You,
Saritha Paruchuri... :)
Google adsense is the best because it will pays us more money for a single click. Chitika will pay only 0.06 $ for every click. Google adsense will pays us money when we completed 100$. Through google adsense so many people are lakhs monthly. So, google adsense is the best revenue sharing programme

Thank You,
Saritha Paruchuri... :)

But to get approval from adsense on your blogs is not that easy one has to have good contents which may get good traffic.Many people try to get approval from them but only few actually get them.Moreover they are strict with their rules and don't sometimes warn people before banning their accounts. :evil:
I think chitika is also strict with his policy. If anyone make mistake then they also disable account. I personnaly feel this experience.

Santosh Kumar Singh

I think chitika is also strict with his policy. If anyone make mistake then they also disable account. I personnaly feel this experience.

I have not having ad sense account but I am registered with Chitika though I have not earned a penny from it as these days I am not active on the blogs.but definitely Chitika is lenient than ad sense. :)
Chitika is also the best revenue programme but google is superior than chitika. Chitika will pays us very less amount i.e 1-2 RS per click. But Google adsense will pays us in 10's 100's per click. So, think which is the best. Chitika is not strict as google adsense.

Thank You,
Saritha Paruchuri

I have not having ad sense account but I am registered with Chitika though I have not earned a penny from it as these days I am not active on the blogs.but definitely Chitika is lenient than ad sense. :)

Chitika has become very strict now and they too disable accounts if there are illegal clicks, it happened recently with one of my friends but the only consolation was that he had already been paid his minimum amount of 10 dollars...They too never reinstate the account again just like adsense..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is it necessary to upload any in daily basis in blog? After how many days and after how many page viewers We can apply for adsense.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I do not like chitika reports they does not maintain live reporting like google adsense so I think there is no other adsense programe which is better than google.

Santosh Kumar Singh

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.