Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen people who are calm and polite are often treated badly by people and are thought to be weaker than others :evil: but being polite does not mean that a person is weak. What's your thought about it?. :blink:

Let us group people into two categories..... cunning and selfish people who knows well how to exploit others for their own benefits. Second group is just opposite.

I think polite behaviour is best to deal with second group...not the first group. They will always get appreciation, respect and love in return. But we behave so before cunning people, we may get cheated, because they know well how to use these people. (best example is politicians :P ).

So, be polite to persons who truly values you......otherwise you may be exploited for their benefits. Read a person's character before dealing with him :evil:

Meera sandhu
Now a days people have to be very bold and straight forward.If we are too much polite and think ourselves to be a shy one we are the loser.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Now a days people have to be very bold and straight forward.If we are too much polite and think ourselves to be a shy one we are the loser.

How can politeness related to shyness? :blink: :blink:
Both are entirely different factors. I think so

Meera sandhu
Yes this is common thing as bad is growing like a tree these days. No one is caring of these persons.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.