Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We tend to adapt to our surroundings gradually and eventually get attached to a place. This happened to me too I hated Jaipur when I went there for the first time but at the end of four years it became difficult for me to leave the place as I had developed a liking for the place. Time plays a big changer. :)

Place I quoted was just an example. It's the same case of persons, job, college etc....

I also, when joined a Tamil Nadu college for my PG studies, I didn't like its restriction. Tamil is Ok, no problem. But restrictions.... :angry: . Though we were studying a professional course, we can't even talk to boys of our class, ;) can't even ask a doubt. If a particular hour is free, girls should leave the class and go to waiting room or library. Lunch time also, we can't sit inside the class. We can enter classes just 5 minutes before 2 pm when classes resume. Separate paths and staircases for girls and boys in the college. :evil: :evil: At that time I hate it most, as in Kerala colleges we enjoyed full freedom.
Let me add one more thing....close circuit cameras placed inside the college campus and a big screen TV inside Principle's room to view them...thank God, it was placed while we were studying our last semester :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But gradually I liked it and now also, after 6-7 years I miss those days a lot :whistle:

Oh my god! I am hearing such case of strictness for the first time. :ohmy: Was there a particular reason for that? Maybe the girls there were too chaluu types ;) :laugh:

I will like to quote an example I had this college mate whom I never liked at all in the beginning but I remember once she came to my room and reluctantly she talked to me maybe she somewhere knew about my disliking towards her. I had my friends in my room too and we had so many talks together ..for long hours into the night, :cheer: I came to know her better side and gradually we became friends. Time melts the ice in between! :)

Almost all Tamil Nadu colleges are so.....they never allow boys to talk to girls :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have quoted earlier......my hubby was 1year senior in my college while I was studying BSc. Since he had enemity with my best friend, I also disliked him. :cheer: . But what occurred after 7-8 years......we got married :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
In those 4 months just before marriage, I studied him. :)
Later one or two girls of our group of 4 told me.....what have we thought about him while we were studying in college. All our assumptions were wrong. He is so good.
But my, that friend....she still keeps distance from him :laugh: :laugh:
dreadful ragging experiences :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We tend to adapt to our surroundings gradually and eventually get attached to a place. This happened to me too I hated Jaipur when I went there for the first time but at the end of four years it became difficult for me to leave the place as I had developed a liking for the place. Time plays a big changer. :)

Place I quoted was just an example. It's the same case of persons, job, college etc....

I also, when joined a Tamil Nadu college for my PG studies, I didn't like its restriction. Tamil is Ok, no problem. But restrictions.... :angry: . Though we were studying a professional course, we can't even talk to boys of our class, ;) can't even ask a doubt. If a particular hour is free, girls should leave the class and go to waiting room or library. Lunch time also, we can't sit inside the class. We can enter classes just 5 minutes before 2 pm when classes resume. Separate paths and staircases for girls and boys in the college. :evil: :evil: At that time I hate it most, as in Kerala colleges we enjoyed full freedom.
Let me add one more thing....close circuit cameras placed inside the college campus and a big screen TV inside Principle's room to view them...thank God, it was placed while we were studying our last semester :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
But gradually I liked it and now also, after 6-7 years I miss those days a lot :whistle:

Oh my god! I am hearing such case of strictness for the first time. :ohmy: Was there a particular reason for that? Maybe the girls there were too chaluu types ;) :laugh:

I will like to quote an example I had this college mate whom I never liked at all in the beginning but I remember once she came to my room and reluctantly she talked to me maybe she somewhere knew about my disliking towards her. I had my friends in my room too and we had so many talks together ..for long hours into the night, :cheer: I came to know her better side and gradually we became friends. Time melts the ice in between! :)

Almost all Tamil Nadu colleges are so.....they never allow boys to talk to girls :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have quoted earlier......my hubby was 1year senior in my college while I was studying BSc. Since he had enemity with my best friend, I also disliked him. :cheer: . But what occurred after 7-8 years......we got married :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Later one or two girls of our group of 4 told me.....what have we thought about him while we were studying in college. All our assumptions were wrong. He is so good.
dreadful ragging experiences :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I know the inspiration of your thread. ;)
Thank God he didn;t had any bad ragging experiences otherwise you would have been married to someone else. :P :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Before 8 years when i arrive to chennai i dont know the language, i dont like my rented house where we have lived, but adjusted in that time now i dont want to move from this place.
Before 8 years when i arrive to chennai i dont know the language, i dont like my rented house where we have lived, but adjusted in that time now i dont want to move from this place.

This happens most of the time when we shift to a new place we have memories of the previous one that makes it difficult some times.

Live in the present :)

Now I know the inspiration of your thread. ;)
Thank God he didn;t had any bad ragging experiences otherwise you would have been married to someone else. :P :laugh:

You said it right.
It's the real inspiration factor behind this thread ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.