Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hate all such sports like boxing,wresting,sumo wrestling and the like where people are pitted against each other on the basis of their strength.I feel it is barbaric, so never watch it , so I have of course no personal favorites .In fact I am not even aware of anyone concerned with it..

Me too......

So, I have no idea about Wrestlers....

Tara Singh, King Kong, then action stars like Jackie Chan, Bruce lee........
Actually I don't know which catagory they belong to :S

Dara Singh and King Kong both were free style wrestlers. Bruce Lee is Karate fame action hero.

I thought King Kong was the character from the movie. I didn't know that he was a real person!!

In 60s there were movies where Kinkong played against Dara Singh and Randhawa brother of Dara Singh. Those films pulled crowds for these three.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hate all such sports like boxing,wresting,sumo wrestling and the like where people are pitted against each other on the basis of their strength.I feel it is barbaric, so never watch it , so I have of course no personal favorites .In fact I am not even aware of anyone concerned with it..

Me too......

Dara Singh and King Kong both were free style wrestlers. Bruce Lee is Karate fame action hero.

I thought King Kong was the character from the movie. I didn't know that he was a real person!!

In 60s there were movies where Kinkong played against Dara Singh and Randhawa brother of Dara Singh. Those films pulled crowds for these three.

Yes Dara Singh was a famous person though he did bot the acting skills like others though his films used to manage hits on the box office. :)

Me too......

Yes Dara Singh was a famous person though he did bot the acting skills like others though his films used to manage hits on the box office. :)

Actually all these are no forms of real wrestling, the real wrestling is Indian, Greeko-roman etc
We have real wrestlers like Satpal, Sushil Kumar etc who have done us proud at different levels.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Me too......

Yes Sushil Kumar is the best wrestler of India who made us proud by bagging two Olympic Gold medal which no one has done for our nation. :)

Actually all these are no forms of real wrestling, the real wrestling is Indian, Greeko-roman etc
We have real wrestlers like Satpal, Sushil Kumar etc who have done us proud at different levels.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.