Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even i used to see WWF when I was small and my favorites those days were Undertaker,Yokojuna,Shawn Michael. :)

then why are you not watching it now....hating it?
May be because you are facing such competitions in your real life now very often ;)

Because now a days I don't like violence and WWF you know is all about fight.Moreover it looks all planned those whom we think will win lose in the ring most often. :laugh:

am saying about kick boxing at your home where you are always the loser :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Even i used to see WWF when I was small and my favorites those days were Undertaker,Yokojuna,Shawn Michael. :)

May be because you are facing such competitions in your real life now very often ;)

Real life wrestling are more fun! :laugh: All of have once in our life must have had an experience for sure. :blink:

Live in the present :)
I like John Cena so much I also want to build body like him. He is a superb wrestler.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I like John Cena so much I also want to build body like him. He is a superb wrestler.

why not?
That's why some days before, you changed your name to John cena... a person i was hearing for the first time :silly:

Meera sandhu
Sometimes I see this show WWF. I like Triple X and John Cena.

Be positive
I watch it some times.But still I have many favorite wrestler.One among them is Solofa Fatu Jr best known under the ring name Rikishi.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friends did you see the wrestling match conducted in mumbai by the cricketer Harbhajan Singh. It was not as good a WWE. Still I like it because it is a step towards motivation to the Indian wresters. What do you think?
Sometimes I see this show WWF. I like Triple X and John Cena.

Yes both are terrific . I like Undertaker most. He is the best. He never lost match in wrestlemania. He has fought with all types of wrestlers. He defeated "the great Khali" from Punjab.

Because now a days I don't like violence and WWF you know is all about fight.Moreover it looks all planned those whom we think will win lose in the ring most often. :laugh:

am saying about kick boxing at your home where you are always the loser :laugh: :laugh:

How do you know this? :blink:

BTW my wife does not know kick boxing . :laugh:
I have a new addition Mary Kom is the star of the moment right now! :cheer:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.